Andy Murray vs Andreas Seppi, Saturday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy at Wimbledon 2011
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Reply

Andy at Wimbledon 2011

Well, they have until 11pm. Well, that's if it rains.
Both on Centre. Murray would be on second because of the BBC.

I'd say it's unlikely they'll be a scenario when Murray has the better match than Nadal if Roddick fails.

Thanks guys Smile
IP Logged

I'd say it's unlikely they'll be a scenario when Murray has the better match than Nadal if Roddick fails.

Gulp!
IP Logged

BBC saying now Nadal may have to pull out of his match with the Fish depending on results of an MRI scan.
IP Logged

Wow, could you imagine a semi-final against Fish?! Winning a Slam often has an element of luck to it, maybe this is it.
IP Logged

Don't underestimate Fish, he is really, really dangerous on this surface.
IP Logged

BBC saying now Nadal may have to pull out of his match with the Fish depending on results of an MRI scan.

Nooo
IP Logged

Good to see Murray has won his last two encounters on grass with Fish.
IP Logged

Fish is no fish on grass. He won Queens last year. Still Andy would probably win in 3 if he plays like he did today.
IP Logged

Good to see Murray has won his last two encounters on grass with Fish.

You're as well informed as Andrew Castle.
IP Logged

Fish is no fish on grass. He won Queens last year. Still Andy would probably win in 3 if he plays like he did today.

Runner up, to Sam Querrey.
IP Logged

You're as well informed as Andrew Castle.
I think it helps mentally when you have beaten your opponent in the past on that surface.

I do love a good Castleism.
IP Logged

''It's 3-2 Murray, and they will change ends after the next point because it's a tie-break''.

IP Logged

Thanks Panda

Nadal needed lengthy treatment on a mystery foot complaint at 6-6 in the first set and admitted he feared at the time his title defence was over.

"It felt terrible at 6-5," Nadal, who extended his Wimbledon winning streak to 18 matches, told reporters. "It felt like I had broken my foot, I didn't know if I could continue playing."

The 25-year-old will have an MRI scan to assess the damage.
IP Logged

More here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/13937280.stm
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Reply