Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy in Davis Cup
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 Reply

Andy in Davis Cup

Me too, but all the available holiday time (at work) for September has been used up.  I wish they could announce these things with loads more notice.

Me too no hols left. I wasnt too worried Belarus were supposed to win and give us an away tie. Dont quite know what happened to them.
IP Logged

Thought the small piece headline re The Davies Cup in the Telegraph sport  this morning was a little below the belt and sarcastic; "Murray will return to the scene of his crying game".
IP Logged

Thought the small piece headline re The Davies Cup in the Telegraph sport  this morning was a little below the belt and sarcastic; "Murray will return to the scene of his crying game".
Pathetic beyond belief.
IP Logged

I omitted to include Iran - north where temperatures were reasonable to the south where it was bl**dy hot
IP Logged

Oh well just what I'd expect of the Torygraph [sorry shouldn't bring my politics into it, but couldn't resist!] Whistle
IP Logged

Oh well just what I'd expect of the Torygraph [sorry shouldn't bring my politics into it, but couldn't resist!] Whistle

Careful, Ruth. You are treading on dangerous waters!
IP Logged
Caz

I can't understand it! I'm sure I read a really nice article about Andy in The Telegraph after the DC!
IP Logged

are we bumping this thread for Braehead this weekend or starting a new one?

The DM ran such a condescending article about this weekend's match in today's online version, for the first time in my life I felt annoyed enough to respond to it.

Will be heading off in about an hour. Getting excited!
IP Logged

are we bumping this thread for Braehead this weekend or starting a new one?
http://www.murraysworld.com/forum/tennis/davis-cup-gb-v-hungary/
IP Logged

many thanks!
IP Logged

Could someone post results please?
IP Logged

Ward won in 4 sets. Andy has still to start.
IP Logged

Thank you Smile
IP Logged

Well done to James Ward - brave and tenacious brings home a win for Britiain in such difficult circumstances.  Fantastic result!
IP Logged

where watch the match  ? link  please
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 Reply