Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy in Indian Wells 2012 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy in Indian Wells 2012

(Read 7368 times)
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Andy in Indian Wells 2012 « Reply #180 on: March 14, 2012, 04:21 PM »

Craig.. did you stick around at Indian Wells tournie?

Drove home that night as I was really dejected and gave away my ticket for the next day.

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy in Indian Wells 2012 « Reply #181 on: March 14, 2012, 04:23 PM »

Aww... You should go check out the video thread.. it will cheer you up lmao
Good times ahead my friend.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Andy in Indian Wells 2012 « Reply #182 on: March 14, 2012, 07:32 PM »

Aww... You should go check out the video thread.. it will cheer you up lmao
Good times ahead my friend.

Hope so hug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy in Indian Wells 2012 « Reply #183 on: March 14, 2012, 11:37 PM »

It was obviously a very competitive match against an established doubles pairing - so the boys did well.  Pity they didn't win but the plus side is Andy can now go down to Florida and spend time with Lendl - the downside is Jamie loses points that he can ill afford to lose.
I agree with all that, Alis.  Shame about Jamie, but hopefully he'll be able to regain these lost points soon.  Also playing so well against opponents such as these should give Andy and Jamie experience and confidence for the Olympics.

Drove home that night as I was really dejected and gave away my ticket for the next day.
Aww Craig - it must have been really tough to watch Andy lose "live" hug but chin up - it isn't the end of the world.  Things can only get better especially as Andy has a very good coach now.  Have faith in the Andy/Ivan partnership. Smile
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Andy in Indian Wells 2012 « Reply #184 on: March 15, 2012, 12:27 PM »

I agree with all that, Alis.  Shame about Jamie, but hopefully he'll be able to regain these lost points soon.  Also playing so well against opponents such as these should give Andy and Jamie experience and confidence for the Olympics.
Aww Craig - it must have been really tough to watch Andy lose "live" hug but chin up - it isn't the end of the world.  Things can only get better especially as Andy has a very good coach now.  Have faith in the Andy/Ivan partnership. Smile

Here's to 1000 points in Miami  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Tasmanian Devil
Challenger Level

Re: Andy in Indian Wells 2012 « Reply #185 on: March 19, 2012, 03:16 PM »

Aww Craig - it must have been really tough to watch Andy lose "live"...

I saw Fed spank him at the O2 and, yes, it is really disheartening.
IP Logged
dex
Futures Level

Re: Andy in Indian Wells 2012 « Reply #186 on: March 19, 2012, 06:03 PM »

If Federer beats Djokovic in strait sets in Miami, he will have done the full set this year (only March). He's taken out Andy, Rafa and Del Potro in straits so far!! I thought he was on the way out! blast!! Andy v Raonic will be an interesting match, let's hope they both get there and are on song.  If Andy gets going, then later he could be up against Berdych in quarters and I was hoping he'd get Rafa in simis. It will be a good messure of where he's at, having already beaten the No.1, let's see what he's like against the No.2.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »