Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy in Monte Carlo
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Reply

Andy in Monte Carlo

From Stuart Fraser again:
Murray bros beat Gonzalez & Kas 6-4 6-4 in Monte Carlo. And with that, Jamie defends his entire points for the clay season!!
IP Logged

Excellent news!
IP Logged

So Andy gets a rest tomorrow while Djoko and Nadal catch up. OK scheduling really!
IP Logged

great Day for you Andy. Go on now and beat the Bryans.
IP Logged

So sorry to hear about Colin they ahve been doing so well. Get better soon,.
IP Logged

And they do it! yay

Match time - 67 minutes! Very Happy
The exact same time as the singles.
IP Logged

The exact same time as the singles.

I know - spooky! lol

Do they get the Bryan's next? They are beatable yes  And wouldn't that be a great match to televise? yes
IP Logged

I wish they would televise the doubles, its only fair to those such as Jamie who do not get coverage in singles matches.
IP Logged

What a great day!  Well done, Andy & Jamie  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Would love to see Andy and Jamie take on the Bryan's, really hope it's televised. Of course Fleming and Hutchins bageled them just a month or so ago (unfortunately they still lost the match) and came close to winning. They're getting on a bit as well, but then again Doubles players can go on into their 40's.
IP Logged

Murray bros V Bryan bros - go the Murrays!!
IP Logged

This was the bad news earlier from Neil Harman. Such a shame.
Hearing @colin_fleming has seen docs here who have diagnosed a stress fracture. Terrible luck for Flemchins and hopefully he's back soon
Oh noooooo. Frown   I assume it's his foot.  Takes 6-8 weeks on average to heal, then he'll have to get back training again.

Stress fractures - http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00112

IP Logged

From Stuart Fraser again:
Murray bros beat Gonzalez & Kas 6-4 6-4 in Monte Carlo. And with that, Jamie defends his entire points for the clay season!!

Great stuff!  No pressure for the Bryan match then - just go out there and stuff them guys!
IP Logged

Yes both the Murray's had a great day Andy winning his singles and both in the doubles. Great day for clan Murray very well done.
IP Logged

Oh noooooo. Frown   I assume it's his foot.  Takes 6-8 weeks on average to heal, then he'll have to get back training again.

Stress fractures - http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/topic.cfm?topic=a00112

Laura Robson was on crutches for the best part of a month, I believe, when she got a stress fracture during the off season. Then a few weeks later she qualified for the Australian Open.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 Reply