Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title

(Read 647 times)
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title « on: October 24, 2012, 12:28 AM »

Highlights of all of Murray's matches. Big thanks to rsosa92 on Youtube for all of these compilations, excellently edited together, showing all winners, highlights and major points (breaks, sets, match point). Only exception is the R1 highlights which are done by GrandSlamsTennis with US commentary.

(Unfortunately the Semi-final and Final are Eurosport coverage, which, quite frankly, is a bit sh*t)

Edit: Thanks to ProdigyEng for supplying another video of the whole USO final, televised by CBS.

Enjoy.

Brief montage courtesy of SkySports:

Round 1 (bt Bogomolov Jr. - 6-2 6-4 6-1):

Round 2 (bt Dodig - 6-2 6-1 6-3):

Round 3 (bt Lopez (30) - 7-6 7-6 4-6 7-6):

Part 1:

Part 2:

Round 4 (bt Raonic (15) - 6-4 6-4 6-2):

Quarter-finals (bt Cilic (12) - 3-6 7-6 6-2 6-0):

Semi-finals (bt Berdych (6) - 5-7 6-2 6-1 7-6):

Part 1:

Part 2:

Final (bt Djokovic (2) - 7-6 7-5 2-6 3-6 6-2):

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Last game:

Presentation:

Whole match:

Sky:

CBS:

[ Last edit by TheMadHatter October 24, 2012, 07:42 AM ] IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title « Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 05:55 AM »

Thanks TMH....wanted to watch the Lopez one again. Really enjoyed it. Smile
IP Logged
ChrisMac
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title « Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 10:31 AM »

I never get tired of watching this, and I never manage to hold back the tears. Thanks TMH!
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title « Reply #3 on: October 24, 2012, 04:59 PM »

This is good stuff, Maddy. If someone few years from now want to check things on Andy and find out how the west (pun intended) was won, they can always check this thread out. Would have been nice though to have the whole match in each round. I know of Sosa though from the other forum.

Maybe you guys can do one on Olympics as well.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title « Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 12:39 AM »

This is good stuff, Maddy. If someone few years from now want to check things on Andy and find out how the west (pun intended) was won, they can always check this thread out. Would have been nice though to have the whole match in each round. I know of Sosa though from the other forum.

Maybe you guys can do one on Olympics as well.

I can TRY and get the whole match for each round but it would be extremely difficult.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title « Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 03:13 PM »

If it's too much work then no need to go through all that trouble. I was thinking in the future Andy might gain a lot of new fans and international fans, and they might want to reflect back on things. Andy struggle so much to win his first Slam so it definitely makes it a very special run, but highlights are also very good. At least it shows a bit of everything.

His Olympic run is also glorious and very emotional.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy Murray's US Open 2012: Run to the Title « Reply #6 on: October 25, 2012, 10:00 PM »

Can't watch that USO ceremony enough - still have to pinch myself it really happened.  Look forward to watching the rest later - thanks for putting it together tmh.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »