Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia

(Read 5434 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #105 on: May 12, 2013, 02:17 PM »

shît

Thought **** was censored? Ya bawbag...
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #106 on: May 12, 2013, 02:48 PM »

fuckinge censorship

lmao
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #107 on: May 12, 2013, 02:50 PM »

Do we censor the word '********' on MW ? Really ? I'm all for a bit of decorum but that's not so bad is it ? What about bollox ? Or rollocks ? Can we say bum ?

We can say bum. We've used the word a lot to describe Nadal constantly pulling his shorts out of his lol.

I'm a bit mortified that I've started a discussion about what words we can use poster_oops.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #108 on: May 12, 2013, 04:29 PM »

Do we want daveydenko to win or granollers. Granollers currently 3 0 up.?  

I know it's off topic but does anyone know anything about the new adopted Brit.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #109 on: May 12, 2013, 04:30 PM »

Transcript of Andy's press conference-the english translation could use a little work,but a good read Smile

http://www.internazionalibnlditalia.com/News/Tennis/2013/Interview-Transcripts/Murray-Sunday.aspx
[ Last edit by xxdanixx May 12, 2013, 04:36 PM ] IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #110 on: May 12, 2013, 05:23 PM »

Why don't we just put e on the end of all censored words?  lol keep Markus busy for a while.
And omit random consonants, maybe? That might make Federer a little cute.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #111 on: May 12, 2013, 05:48 PM »

Andy will play Granollers, who defeated Davydenko 6-3 6-4
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #112 on: May 12, 2013, 05:54 PM »

Thread is up for Andy's second round clash with Marcel Granollers.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #113 on: May 12, 2013, 08:29 PM »

Queen's and Wimbledon aren't back to back EJ. There is a week between them.

I doubt Andy is thinking about the grass yet (I am!). I think if anything gives for Andy it might be Queen's, where he has nothing to speak of to defend. That said, I still have a feeling he might do the Queen's/Wimbledon double. Just a feeling, but a strong one.

Oh, I know that. I don't want pay too much attention to the one week in between because it takes away a lot of preparation time, so it feels more like back to back.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #114 on: May 12, 2013, 08:37 PM »

Honestly I cannot believe some of the nonsense posted here. Andy is nowhere near overplayed what with his huge break after the Aussie Open, not playing Davis Cup and relatively early exits in Indian Wells, Monte Carlo and Madrid. 

Andy will try 110% to win Rome. Not even worth debating.

I am definitely going to stick to my gun and say that Andy is 10 times more likely to take RG seriously than Rome.
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #115 on: May 12, 2013, 09:56 PM »

I'm going to this tournament and have tickets for Campo Centrale on Thursday (day and evening) and Sunday (final)

Obviously I'm mega excited but praying that we get to see Andy Smile

Has anyone been or got any tips they could share?

I'll try and take lots of pics and get them up on here.

Dan
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #116 on: May 12, 2013, 11:36 PM »

I'm going to this tournament and have tickets for Campo Centrale on Thursday (day and evening) and Sunday (final)

Dan

Hope you have a fabulous time. Fingers crossed you get to see him. Have you seen Andy live before? If not, you're in for a treat. It's something else to see him live. An amazing experienece.
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #117 on: May 13, 2013, 12:44 AM »

Hope you have a fabulous time. Fingers crossed you get to see him. Have you seen Andy live before? If not, you're in for a treat. It's something else to see him live. An amazing experienece.

Thanks Smile. Yea I've seen him live quite a few times and I definitely agree with you that it's amazing live, especially if it's a close match and good atmosphere! The venues always look a lot different than on tv too.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #118 on: May 13, 2013, 10:29 AM »

Hoping for a semi-final here at least, all depends on his quarter final opponent, if it's to be Delpo then realistically all we can hope for is that he is not yet match fit after being off for some time and is knackered by the semis - would love a Match against Fed and would love him to again beat a top ten player on clay, i would be happy with that.
IP Logged
benniebone
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #119 on: May 13, 2013, 12:13 PM »

Dan

You are very lucky. Let's hope Murray lasts till Thursday and please post your pics if you can  They will be much appreciated by folks like me enduring the current dreadful weather in the UK
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »