Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia

(Read 5790 times)
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #120 on: May 13, 2013, 12:56 PM »

Yea I'm very excited and keeping my fingers crossed for Andy Smile

I'll def post some pics. Have a good zoom on my camera so hopefully will get some decent ones, although don't think we're very near the front.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #121 on: May 13, 2013, 05:06 PM »

I won't mind a show down with Del Po qtr just like I wanted Andy to meet with Berdych. Andy needs to play these players on clay. It will give him a good feeling about his game.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #122 on: May 13, 2013, 06:25 PM »

I won't mind a show down with Del Po qtr just like I wanted Andy to meet with Berdych. Andy needs to play these players on clay. It will give him a good feeling about his game.
For what though? So he can lose to them at Roland Garros, then forget all about his clay game for another 11 months, before having to start all over again?
IP Logged
Mackem
Futures Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #123 on: May 13, 2013, 06:29 PM »

Doesn't look like Andy's playing tomorrow - bit surprising since Smugfed is. 

Laura on again at 8pm BST
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #124 on: May 13, 2013, 06:32 PM »

Murray and Nadal play on Wednesday.

I hope it's an evening match, or I'll need to get someone else to cover again.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #125 on: May 13, 2013, 06:51 PM »

Andy Murray looks ahead to his campaign at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia in Rome

IP Logged
batz

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #126 on: May 13, 2013, 07:06 PM »

Murray and Nadal play on Wednesday.

I hope it's an evening match, or I'll need to get someone else to cover again.

Rafa v Fognini will likely be the night match.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #127 on: May 13, 2013, 09:02 PM »

^^Damn.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #128 on: May 13, 2013, 09:12 PM »

For what though? So he can lose to them at Roland Garros, then forget all about his clay game for another 11 months, before having to start all over again?

I don't understand your point. And who's talking about RG?
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #129 on: May 13, 2013, 10:43 PM »

If Andy is playing second round Wednesday, does anyone know if he would play his third round match on Thursday? That's if he gets through of course Smile I'm assuming that the third round is just one day but not completely sure of the schedule. Just trying to work out my chances of seeing him lol

Hopefully Andy has settled a little on the clay by now. Monte Carlo was first tournament on clay and then Madrid is a little different as we all know.

Come on Andy!!
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #130 on: May 13, 2013, 11:22 PM »

If Andy is playing second round Wednesday, does anyone know if he would play his third round match on Thursday? That's if he gets through of course Smile I'm assuming that the third round is just one day but not completely sure of the schedule. Just trying to work out my chances of seeing him lol

Hopefully Andy has settled a little on the clay by now. Monte Carlo was first tournament on clay and then Madrid is a little different as we all know.

Come on Andy!!

He'll play every day from Wednesday -Sunday if required to ( lets hope so hey)
2r- wed
3r -thurs
qf - fri
sf - sat
F sun Very Happy
IP Logged
Tennis-Player
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #131 on: May 13, 2013, 11:40 PM »

Woop Woop come on Andy Very Happy
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #132 on: May 14, 2013, 12:34 AM »

I am definitely going to stick to my gun and say that Andy is 10 times more likely to take RG seriously than Rome.

Yeah ... because in tennis .....as Andy can testify to .... nobody really rates by the other tournos....they rate by the level of success in the slams.

I think the fav for RG has to be Djoko , IF he is fit. People are creaming themselves over Nadal on clay...but DJoko swept him off the court at MC.

I wont be forming an opinion of Andy's performance on clay until RG is completed.

IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #133 on: May 14, 2013, 10:14 AM »

I wonder if Andy is playing tomorrow because it will be his Birthday and the organisers will mark it on court, which they couldn't have done if he had played today. Because logically he should have played today with Fed as he is on his side of the draw, and Nole with Rafa tomorrow.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #134 on: May 14, 2013, 10:23 AM »

I wonder if Andy is playing tomorrow because it will be his Birthday and the organisers will mark it on court, which they couldn't have done if he had played today. Because logically he should have played today with Fed as he is on his side of the draw, and Nole with Rafa tomorrow.

I thought that Michelle.   Maybe a big birthday cake and his Mum to help him eat it!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »