Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia

(Read 5526 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #135 on: May 14, 2013, 11:22 AM »

I wonder if Andy is playing tomorrow because it will be his Birthday and the organisers will mark it on court, which they couldn't have done if he had played today. Because logically he should have played today with Fed as he is on his side of the draw, and Nole with Rafa tomorrow.

Doubt the organisers would plan there schedule round Andy's birthday
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #136 on: May 14, 2013, 05:34 PM »

Yeah ... because in tennis .....as Andy can testify to .... nobody really rates by the other tournos....they rate by the level of success in the slams.

I think the fav for RG has to be Djoko , IF he is fit. People are creaming themselves over Nadal on clay...but DJoko swept him off the court at MC.

I wont be forming an opinion of Andy's performance on clay until RG is completed.

Nole should be the favourite simply because the only clay encounter they had so far, Nole had gone away with the win. Last year, Nadal had the upper hand in both Masters and RG, so if we go by that and the latest result, Nole should be the favourite.

I too would like to reserve my comments until both Rome and RG are played as far as Andy's concerned. For all I know, Andy can turn around things at RG. And of course, everyone reserves their best for the Slams; that goes without saying. Rome is just another Masters.
IP Logged
Moozza

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #137 on: May 14, 2013, 09:03 PM »

I think Andy makes his first ever claycourt final here. Don't really see anyone who can beat him before the final. Del Potro has a small chance I suppose.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #138 on: May 14, 2013, 09:05 PM »

I think Andy makes his first ever claycourt final here. Don't really see anyone who can beat him before the final. Del Potro has a small chance I suppose.

Lets hope your prediction comes true moozza.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #139 on: May 14, 2013, 09:11 PM »

If Andy makes the final I hereby reserve the right to celebrate as much as I did the night he won the USO, minus the screaming. Can't scream at the moment, still have no voice lol.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #140 on: May 14, 2013, 09:27 PM »

If Andy makes the final I hereby reserve the right to celebrate as much as I did the night he won the USO, minus the screaming. Can't scream at the moment, still have no voice lol.

If Andy makes the final teejay  you celebrate and I will scream for both of us., lol.
IP Logged
michelle
Seed

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #141 on: May 14, 2013, 09:45 PM »

Doubt the organisers would plan there schedule round Andy's birthday
Why not? It is not going to affect the tournament, and according to his side of the draw he should have played today.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #142 on: May 14, 2013, 10:16 PM »

Why not? It is not going to affect the tournament, and according to his side of the draw he should have played today.

Not really - six 2nd round matches have been played today - three on each side of the draw. Tsonga is still waiting, as is Ferrer. Berdych and Delpo both playing doubles as well. Stan has the toughest schedule, with the shortest break between tournaments, and the other three in his quarter a round ahead of him.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #143 on: May 14, 2013, 10:18 PM »

Moozza is the most optimistic slamray fan there is lol
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #144 on: May 14, 2013, 10:18 PM »

Moozza is the most optimistic slamray fan there is lol

should we say Clayray?
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #145 on: May 14, 2013, 10:25 PM »

I wonder if Andy is playing tomorrow because it will be his Birthday and the organisers will mark it on court, which they couldn't have done if he had played today. Because logically he should have played today with Fed as he is on his side of the draw, and Nole with Rafa tomorrow.

I hope he wins and I hope they give him a better cake than last year. It was more birthday flan than birthday cake last year.

IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray at the 2013 Internazionali BNL d'Italia « Reply #146 on: May 15, 2013, 12:59 PM »

I hope he wins and I hope they give him a better cake than last year. It was more birthday flan than birthday cake last year.

This birthday cake looks more like a pie to me.

Definitely hoping for a better cake this year. Typically he's  a bit sluggish towards players he has good H2Hs but in his first match however, with the exception of a few incidents, he plays very well so waiting for a convincing win today.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »