Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 43 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013

(Read 19738 times)
notnek
Futures Level

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #390 on: June 24, 2013, 11:30 AM »

Wimbledon's about to start on the BBC. Here we go!

For anyone outside the UK without coverage, livetvcafe.net has good BBC1 and 2 streams.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #391 on: June 24, 2013, 11:34 AM »

Here we go.
Good luck in you're quest to win Wimbledon Andy. You can do it fingers crossed. yay yay cmon yeah cmon yeah
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #392 on: June 24, 2013, 11:37 AM »

yay yay yay  cmon yeah
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #393 on: June 24, 2013, 11:42 AM »

McEnroe starts the show by complaining about Rafa's seeding. He even thinks Andy should be seeded below Federer because Federer beat him at Wimbledon last year! - that's not quite how the ranking/seeding system works...
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #394 on: June 24, 2013, 11:45 AM »

Feck watching the BBC two crap.

I'm watching Baltacha, and then JJ, on bbc 303 HD.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #395 on: June 24, 2013, 11:58 AM »

I nearly spat my tea all over my monitor when they showed Fed choke up in his speech after winning his first Wimbledon, i vote Andy as the GOAT when it comes to heartfelt speeches.

John McEnroe does not look great in HD
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #396 on: June 24, 2013, 12:01 PM »

John McEnroe does not look great in HD

Looks like a woodland creature, with hairy ears n stuff.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #397 on: June 24, 2013, 12:08 PM »

Is there no multi-court coverage on the red button this year? I'm only getting one court at the moment.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #398 on: June 24, 2013, 12:14 PM »

Is there no multi-court coverage on the red button this year? I'm only getting one court at the moment.
I'm watching a men's match under the red button Katie.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #399 on: June 24, 2013, 12:19 PM »

McEnroe starts the show by complaining about Rafa's seeding. He even thinks Andy should be seeded below Federer because Federer beat him at Wimbledon last year! - that's not quite how the ranking/seeding system works...

What McEnroe said made me fume. He clearly doesn't understand how the seedings at Wimbledon work, or he does and he just expects it to be changed for Federer and Nadal.

The thing that angers me is if Andy had got Nadal in the quarters, Federer in the semi and then Djokovic in the final, people like Mac would say he just has to deal with it, it's tough. Federer gets it and they fall over themselves to sympathise!

Navratilova is backing Andy because she likes his dogs. Silly cow. As for Andy, as she said, being the sentimental choice, honestly. It doesn't occur to the fools that people might back Andy because they can see he is capable of winning.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #400 on: June 24, 2013, 12:21 PM »

I nearly spat my tea all over my monitor when they showed Fed choke up in his speech after winning his first Wimbledon, i vote Andy as the GOAT when it comes to heartfelt speeches.

Agreed.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #401 on: June 24, 2013, 12:40 PM »

I'm watching a men's match under the red button Katie.

I think that was the match I was getting on the red button too - I was just wondering whether there was an option to watch all the televised courts like there was last year. But it seems like the multi-court coverage is only available on their website this year which is a shame. Five courts are available here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/22976934

What McEnroe said made me fume. He clearly doesn't understand how the seedings at Wimbledon work, or he does and he just expects it to be changed for Federer and Nadal.

The thing that angers me is if Andy had got Nadal in the quarters, Federer in the semi and then Djokovic in the final, people like Mac would say he just has to deal with it, it's tough. Federer gets it and they fall over themselves to sympathise!

Navratilova is backing Andy because she likes his dogs. Silly cow. As for Andy, as she said, being the sentimental choice, honestly. It doesn't occur to the fools that people might back Andy because they can see he is capable of winning.

Yeah I bet his attitude would be a lot different if Andy had got that draw. To say he's an ex-champion, it's surprising how little he seems to understand about the seeding system! Hopefully he's said his piece now and we won't have to listen to this every time Rafa plays...
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #402 on: June 24, 2013, 12:44 PM »

Yes good luck Andy hope you have a good Wimbledon we all know you will do your best win or lose we love you.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #403 on: June 24, 2013, 12:52 PM »

I think that was the match I was getting on the red button too - I was just wondering whether there was an option to watch all the televised courts like there was last year. But it seems like the multi-court coverage is only available on their website this year which is a shame. Five courts are available here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/22976934

Yeah I bet his attitude would be a lot different if Andy had got that draw. To say he's an ex-champion, it's surprising how little he seems to understand about the seeding system! Hopefully he's said his piece now and we won't have to listen to this every time Rafa plays...

Katie, thank you, thank you, thank you. I am now able to watch a match I thought I would never be able to watch because it wasn't on a usually streamed court. Smile you lifesaver!
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray at Wimbledon - June 24 - July 7, 2013 « Reply #404 on: June 24, 2013, 01:09 PM »

Katie thanks for that information.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 43 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »