Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray autograph success?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply

Andy Murray autograph success?

Nice pics Angie. Smile
The hardwork finally paid off...
IP Logged

Yeah!! Thanks was well chuffed when i finally mastered it lol with help from you lot of course  yay
IP Logged

Great to see your pics, Angie. Smile
IP Logged

Great to see your pics, Angie. Smile
thanks for all your help glad i finally managed it w00t
IP Logged

Great pics Angie, thanks for posting them. Smile
IP Logged

Great pics Angie, thanks for posting them. Smile
no probs Katie :-)
IP Logged

Thanks for the pics Angie.  It's great reliving the memories from that day, I was there too and it was fantastic, wasn't it.
IP Logged

Sure was we loved it, hope he does it again after he wins wimbledon   pray
IP Logged

IP Logged

Flip - I got his autograph when he had 'big hair' and was just starting out.  I tried to have a conversation with him, and he looked at me as if to say 'Who the hell are you?'  Couldn't blame him, really! Very Happy
IP Logged

He done the same to me in dunblane elly when I shouted that I loved him lol Wink
IP Logged

He done the same to me in dunblane elly when I shouted that I loved him lol Wink
Stalker Alert!  Very Happy  Was just nice to be up close - although he smelt really sweaty!  Can't think why?  Whistle
IP Logged

Did you just receive this back prodigy?
IP Logged

Stalker Alert!  Very Happy  Was just nice to be up close - although he smelt really sweaty!  Can't think why?  Whistle

I know my hubby is always calling me an Andy stalker Smile no sweaty Andy when I met him was freezing in dunblane as usual that day.
IP Logged

I know my hubby is always calling me an Andy stalker Smile no sweaty Andy when I met him was freezing in dunblane as usual that day.
Nice, though - albeit freezing.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Reply