Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8 Reply

Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk

Negativity will only be shown by me if The Tradesman chokes matches or loses to a random scrub like Gulmero Garcia Lopez.
IP Logged

Your a vampire!! I knew it.....creeping about through the night is a dead giveaway  w00t
Aww - my secret is out ... but that Gangsta person sometimes keeps me awake, so I blame him for my nocturnal habits!
IP Logged

Aww - my secret is out ... but that Gangsta person sometimes keeps me awake, so I blame him for my nocturnal habits!

You need to learn to ignore that diddis late night pms and get some sleep woman Wink
IP Logged

I get happy when I see Aileen online at 4am.
IP Logged

You need to learn to ignore that diddis late night pms and get some sleep woman Wink
Yeah but I get up as late as I like - one of the pure joys of retirement ... no more 7am alarm to disturb my slumbers!

I get happy when I see Aileen online at 4am.
It is nice to have a bit of company in the wee small hours, especially these dark winter nights. Smile
IP Logged

Disgusting...........
IP Logged

How do you know I'm a he?
IP Logged

Yeah but I get up as late as I like - one of the pure joys of retirement ... no more 7am alarm to disturb my slumbers!
It is nice to have a bit of company in the wee small hours, especially these dark winter nights. Smile

Ya saucy tart having men callers at all hours
IP Logged

How do you know I'm a he?
That's clever Gangsta - changing your gender symbol.  So do you now call yourself Serena?

Ya saucy tart having men callers at all hours
Jealousy will get you nowhere. :p
IP Logged

That's clever Gangsta - changing your gender symbol.  So do you now call yourself Serena?

Jealousy will get you nowhere. :p

Yeah, I am Serena Starr Farley.
IP Logged

How very modest.
IP Logged

Back on topic please people  cmonandy clapping
IP Logged

^fawner at work.
IP Logged

Back on topic please people  cmonandy clapping
So who was it who started this off-topic chat?? Whistle
IP Logged