Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk

(Read 4227 times)
dex
Futures Level

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #75 on: December 13, 2013, 01:52 PM »

2 grand slams and year end number 1  Super

Yes, Aussie Open and retain Wimbledon. Also win a few 1000's and Year End at O2.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #76 on: December 14, 2013, 04:38 PM »

hey good to hear from you bailey.  Hope you're getting in training for AO yourself  Whistle
Andy has said more than once that his next ambition is to win the AO but whether he can do it so soon after coming back (and it's not even certain yet he'll play as I don't think he's even officially entered for it yet) is another matter.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #77 on: December 14, 2013, 06:27 PM »

He hasn't officially entered yet.  Probably waiting to see how things go in Abu Dhabi (if he plays, because last I heard, in a newspaper report, was that was staying in Miami until 26 Dec, the day AD starts) and Doha.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #78 on: December 14, 2013, 06:36 PM »

He hasn't officially entered yet.  Probably waiting to see how things go in Abu Dhabi (if he plays, because last I heard, in a newspaper report, was that was staying in Miami until 26 Dec, the day AD starts) and Doha.

Yeah Aileen I thought that was weird when andy said he was training right up till xmas day! If that's true it doesnt leave any time to fly to abhu Dhabi and get over jet lag  confused
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #79 on: December 14, 2013, 07:02 PM »

You don't enter slams... you are automatically entered.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #80 on: December 14, 2013, 07:23 PM »

Yeah Aileen I thought that was weird when andy said he was training right up till xmas day! If that's true it doesnt leave any time to fly to abhu Dhabi and get over jet lag  confused
It wasn't said by Andy himself but by a reporter, so Shrug  He's still down as playing but that doesn't mean anything either.  Anyway the only things I will believe are what Andy himself says.

You don't enter slams... you are automatically entered.
I know.  Wrong choice of word.  I meant confirmed that he would be playing.

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #81 on: December 14, 2013, 07:24 PM »

Andy won't miss Abu Dhabi.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #82 on: December 14, 2013, 07:26 PM »

The Oracle has spoken ... lol   I'd be very surprised if he did miss it though, especially if he wants to play in the AO.
[ Last edit by Aileen December 14, 2013, 07:29 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #83 on: December 14, 2013, 07:46 PM »

He probably just forgot he was playing
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #84 on: December 14, 2013, 07:46 PM »

The Oracle has spoken ... lol   I'd be very surprised if he did miss it though, especially if he wants to play in the AO.

The Oracle?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #85 on: December 14, 2013, 07:47 PM »

It wasn't said by Andy himself but by a reporter, so Shrug  He's still down as playing but that doesn't mean anything either.  Anyway the only things I will believe are what Andy himself says.

[/quote

It was said by andy himself
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #86 on: December 14, 2013, 07:49 PM »

Working up to Christmas day = training until Christmas eve
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #87 on: December 14, 2013, 09:02 PM »

It wasn't said by Andy himself.
Where?  What I read just sounded like the reporter had said it, although it was in a reliable paper (Guardian?  Telegraph?)

So no Abu Dhabi then?  Mind you he did the same thing last year only he stopped off in the UK for a couple of days and flew to AD from Glasgow.  Didn't do him any good either.  Beaten in straights on day one by Tipsarevic.  Can't see him doing any better this year anyway.  Also it's 16hr flight, so if he's reportedly told the BBC his back can't cope with a 9hr flight to the UK, how's it going to survive this?
[ Last edit by Aileen December 14, 2013, 09:10 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #88 on: December 14, 2013, 09:13 PM »

Where?  What I read just sounded like the reporter had said it, although it was in a reliable paper (Guardian?  Telegraph?)

So no Abu Dhabi then?  Mind you he did the same thing last year only he stopped off in the UK for a couple of days and flew to AD from Glasgow.  Didn't do him any good either.  Beaten in straights on day one by Tipsarevic.  Can't see him doing any better this year anyway.  Also it's 16hr flight, so if he's reportedly told the BBC his back can't cope with a 9hr flight to the UK, how's it going to survive this?
Aileen it's an exho ffs.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #89 on: December 14, 2013, 09:17 PM »

OK - no need to get shirty! lol  (sorry it's me that's in a grumpy mood. Rolling Eyes)
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »