Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk

(Read 3578 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #90 on: December 14, 2013, 09:18 PM »

love you ails
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #91 on: December 14, 2013, 09:20 PM »

hug
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #92 on: December 14, 2013, 09:29 PM »

Didn't Andy find out about Ross having cancer right before AD last year?That certainly wouldn't have done him any favours,mentally and emotionally speaking anyway.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #93 on: December 14, 2013, 09:30 PM »

love you ails

Feckin suck up artist
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #94 on: December 14, 2013, 09:36 PM »

Shut up all of you (yes that includes you Aileen). Stop worrying. Andy will destroy Tsonga and lose badly to Djokovic or someone.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #95 on: December 14, 2013, 09:41 PM »

Didn't Andy find out about Ross having cancer right before AD last year?That certainly wouldn't have done him any favours,mentally and emotionally speaking anyway.

Really? He went on to win Brisbane and make the AO Final. That just proves he has good mental strength Smile.

Feckin suck up artist

Jealous much?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #96 on: December 14, 2013, 09:45 PM »

I'm not sure, but I seem to recall he got the news after he arrived but whether it was before his first match or after it I can't remember.

Feckin suck up artist
Oooh jealous! wink

Shut up all of you (yes that includes you Aileen). Stop worrying. Andy will destroy Tsonga and lose badly to Djokovic or someone.
He might just beat Tsonga, who has also been struggling with injury himself, but he'll definitely go out to Djoko, who plays the winner of this match.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #97 on: December 14, 2013, 09:45 PM »

Really? He went on to win Brisbane and make the AO Final. That just proves he has good mental strength Smile.

Jealous much?

Weirdo
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #98 on: December 14, 2013, 09:47 PM »

I personally dont care if he goes out to Novak! Its only an exho after all I'm just champing at the bit to see him on court again  wub
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #99 on: December 14, 2013, 09:54 PM »

I reckon most of us are. #withdrawalsymptoms
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #100 on: December 14, 2013, 09:55 PM »

I reckon most of us are. #withdrawalsymptoms

lol                 no.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #101 on: December 14, 2013, 09:58 PM »

Weirdo

I love how you cry when I take the piss out of you, but feel it's okay to call me stuff like a weirdo, your double standards are brilliant.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #102 on: December 14, 2013, 10:01 PM »

I love how you cry when I take the piss out of you, but feel it's okay to call me stuff like a weirdo, your double standards are brilliant.

Go away daftie
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #103 on: December 14, 2013, 10:01 PM »

Like this guy?

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy Murray in 2014 - Predictions and general talk « Reply #104 on: December 14, 2013, 11:56 PM »

Indeed!but I'm sure I remember Ross saying something about telling him right around then-and no matter how strong mentally he is,that news had to leave him reeling on some level.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »