Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament
Pages: [1] Reply

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament

http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/ACC_Data/news%20item/ppu_news_050915b.asp

This should be a fun tournament i think
IP Logged

that looks like a great idea!! Fingers crossed it gets proper funding and all the named players agree to compete - it would be a great experience for the younger players too and i imagine with the hype around murray at the moment it would attract pretty good audiences  8) It has to be said you can't go wrong with a bit of scottish/english rivalry  Very Happy - and as a welsh girl (and murray fan) i would of course be supporting the scots!!
IP Logged

I will have a dilemma if it gets the go ahead as i usually support the English lol BUT having said that i do have part scottish in me ....
so what am i to do lol  :?
Pretty obvious i will be cheering Andy on  Very Happy
IP Logged

That's quite a dilemma, I also always cheer on England, that's just unfair on us english Murray fans!
IP Logged

join the celts - you know its the rignt thing to do!!
IP Logged

I think it is a great idea and with both Murray's on the Scots I would have to cheer them on, even though I am English
IP Logged

Quote from: "eira_arian"
join the celts - you know its the rignt thing to do!!

:P  This is one time I'm so glad us Cornish are Celts!

I get the best of both worlds.  8)
IP Logged

guys wot u all mean by celts????the only thing i can think of is celtic fans??!!!lol....confused..altho i am 1 of them  :)
IP Logged

im in aberdeen ill def be going to this cmon the scots
IP Logged

Quote from: "Tennis Lover"
guys wot u all mean by celts????the only thing i can think of is celtic fans??!!!lol....confused..altho i am 1 of them  Smile

i was referring to the celtic peoples i.e. the welsh, the scots and the irish and the cornish too of course  wink - traditionally the areas where the anglo-saxon invaders didnt become quite as established and where the old 'british' peoples remained. of course in later years the english did manage to conquer us and therefore we all stick together - traditional rivalry!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply