Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament

(Read 1665 times)
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament « on: September 15, 2005, 08:08 PM »

http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/ACC_Data/news%20item/ppu_news_050915b.asp

This should be a fun tournament i think
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Celt power!! « Reply #1 on: September 15, 2005, 08:26 PM »

that looks like a great idea!! Fingers crossed it gets proper funding and all the named players agree to compete - it would be a great experience for the younger players too and i imagine with the hype around murray at the moment it would attract pretty good audiences  8) It has to be said you can't go wrong with a bit of scottish/english rivalry  Very Happy - and as a welsh girl (and murray fan) i would of course be supporting the scots!!
IP Logged
heavenlyangel
Challenger Level

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament « Reply #2 on: September 15, 2005, 08:32 PM »

I will have a dilemma if it gets the go ahead as i usually support the English lol BUT having said that i do have part scottish in me ....
so what am i to do lol  :?
Pretty obvious i will be cheering Andy on  Very Happy
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament « Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 08:42 PM »

That's quite a dilemma, I also always cheer on England, that's just unfair on us english Murray fans!
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament « Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 08:51 PM »

join the celts - you know its the rignt thing to do!!
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament « Reply #5 on: September 15, 2005, 09:22 PM »

I think it is a great idea and with both Murray's on the Scots I would have to cheer them on, even though I am English
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament « Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 10:26 AM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
join the celts - you know its the rignt thing to do!!

:P  This is one time I'm so glad us Cornish are Celts!

I get the best of both worlds.  8)
IP Logged
Tennis Lover
Junior

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament « Reply #7 on: September 16, 2005, 07:32 PM »

guys wot u all mean by celts????the only thing i can think of is celtic fans??!!!lol....confused..altho i am 1 of them  :)
IP Logged
kevster6969
Junior

Andy Murray invite for Aberdeen Cup tennis tournament « Reply #8 on: September 16, 2005, 08:38 PM »

im in aberdeen ill def be going to this cmon the scots
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

celts « Reply #9 on: September 17, 2005, 11:06 AM »

Quote from: "Tennis Lover"
guys wot u all mean by celts????the only thing i can think of is celtic fans??!!!lol....confused..altho i am 1 of them  Smile

i was referring to the celtic peoples i.e. the welsh, the scots and the irish and the cornish too of course  wink - traditionally the areas where the anglo-saxon invaders didnt become quite as established and where the old 'british' peoples remained. of course in later years the english did manage to conquer us and therefore we all stick together - traditional rivalry!! Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »