Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Novak Djokovic, Friday, Time - 6:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray match requests on Youtube 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray match requests on Youtube

(Read 13259 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Murray match requests on Youtube « on: October 15, 2012, 01:48 AM »

Hi guys. As some of you may know, I have uploaded the full matches of Andy @ the US Open and the Olympics, and I will post the two below for people to easily get to.

With that said I am happy to say that I will upload any match of Andy's you lovely bunch request, as long as I can find it. Basically I have access to a scene release website, and if they upload it, I will download it and put it on Youtube. It's easy work, and I can upload any match that involves Andy, which is on the scene website. Basically if it's available for me to download I will upload it on youtube for your viewing pleasure. I will try to compile a list to make it easier for you guys but here are my first two uploads...

US Open Final  2012 -

Olympics Final 2012 -

[ Last edit by Mark November 18, 2012, 11:44 PM ] IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 08:12 AM »

Yo Prodigy, how's it going?

Please could you (if you have it) upload the Murray vs Almagro match from the Olympics because I missed that due to an untimely holiday and I heard it was one of Andy's best performances of the week. Much appreciated.

Cheers man.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 09:02 AM »

Prodigy,this is so lovely of you-thank you so,so much!
Basically,I think I'd just be very appreciative of any that you can put up really!(I always enjoy ones where he wins Very Happy )
If you have access to any of his Singles (other than the one against Nieminen)/Mixed doubles (other than the final) Olympics matches and had the time to put them up,that'd be really wonderful-I'd love at some stage to have them all to watch again-but if you can't,don't worry about it!9I'm really sorry if that sounds greedy or demanding,it's not meant to!)
Can I ask,does this website do older matches?or is it just more recent ones?
Thanks again!
[ Last edit by xxdanixx October 15, 2012, 09:11 AM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 11:07 AM »

It's a few websites that I have membership too, a few are invite only whilst others are open to the public, so I have the realm of them to get the videos. I am guessing there will be old videos out there and will do my best to find all of these for you.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 01:15 PM »

Some of mine are difficult to find but I'm looking for any of the full matches of the following if you come across them, thanks:

Miami F 2009 (Djokovic)
Toronto F 2010 (Federer)
Queens SF 2011 (Roddick)
Cincinnati F 2011 (Djokovic)
AO SF 2012 (Djokovic)

Also I'm looking for any Andy videos at Wimbledon (won or lost) before 2012 because they're like hard to find and there is none apart from one against Lopez in 2011.
[ Last edit by laundry October 15, 2012, 04:24 PM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 03:56 PM »

Ok,I see.Thanks so much for being willing to do this!
There's a few other ones I'm on the look out for too,older ones,which is why I asked if you were able to access older ones:

Hopman Cup 2010 mixed doubles with Laura Robson V Lisicki/Kolschreiber and V Dementieva/Andreev

Queen's 2011
Semi-Final V Roddick

Also,if you have the 2nd round match against Dodig from this year's USO,that'd be a great one.

I'm so sorry-I know with the Olympic ones I asked for earlier,and now this lot, I'm asking for so many,and it must sound so greedy!I truly do appreciate your offer,and I don't really expect you to be able to access them all,as there's a lot there.Basically,that's my wish-list of matches I can't find,and I'll just be extremely grateful for any of them that you can find-please don't worry about any you can't.

Thanks again!
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 04:03 PM »

If you have access to any of his Singles (other than the one against Nieminen)/Mixed doubles (other than the final) Olympics matches

Also,if you have the 2nd round match against Dodig from this year's USO,that'd be a great one.

Check my video index topic dani, I have the Dodig match there as well as the Olympic SF.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 04:06 PM »

Laundry you can go ahead and add my Olympics Final Video to your list. Sound is a little out of sync but it's a lot better than the one the official olympics channel uploaded.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 04:07 PM »

OK will do. I just noticed I put it down as SF instead of F by mistake <_<
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 04:15 PM »

Oh I'm also looking for:

AO SF 2012 (Djokovic)
Toronto F 2010 (Federer)

Added those to the list. The full matches as there's only highlights around for those.
[ Last edit by laundry October 15, 2012, 04:20 PM ] IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 04:18 PM »

Australian Open Semi Final is easy to get, in fact I think I already downloaded it. Will update you soon.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 07:06 PM »

Check my video index topic dani, I have the Dodig match there as well as the Olympic SF.

Thank you very much Laundry!I hadn't realised the Dodig match was there-it was one I didn't get to watch when it was on,so I'm really looking forward to seeing it.I did know the Olympic SF was there,but I'm not sure if you've tried to play it yourself-the sound is horribly out of synch with the video.Unfortunately there seems to have been some kind of problem with the Andy matches the Olympic channel uploaded-they're all,apart from the Nieminen match,very out of synch.So annoying!I was hoping Prodigy would know of more in-synch versions,like with the final.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 07:17 PM »

My Olympic final version is slightly out of sync but I believe you yourself said it was bareable Dani. WHAT I could try and do is download the videos from the bbc site and try and sync them using some of the video edit software I have... It may not work because I don't know how, but they vids start in sync and then go out of sync but I will try.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 07:52 PM »

Can you upload all Andy's Australian Open matches apart from Llodra's please.
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #14 on: October 15, 2012, 08:08 PM »

Can you upload all Andy's Australian Open matches apart from Llodra's please.
I presume you just mean this years. There's Ryan Harrison on the video index already, it's not the best quality though but still watchable. Did you manage to find the Djokovic match though Prodigy?
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »