Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray match requests on Youtube 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray match requests on Youtube  (Read 10167 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 08:13 PM »

My Olympic final version is slightly out of sync but I believe you yourself said it was bareable Dani. WHAT I could try and do is download the videos from the bbc site and try and sync them using some of the video edit software I have... It may not work because I don't know how, but they vids start in sync and then go out of sync but I will try.

Oh,Prodigy-your final version is so much more than bareable-it's MILES better!i watched it and thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated it,whereas I had to turn off the Olympic version every time,so thank you so much!
Honestly,anything you can do is soo appreciated,so thank you very much!

IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 08:19 PM »

I presume you just mean this years. There's Ryan Harrison on the video index already, it's not the best quality though but still watchable. Did you manage to find the Djokovic match though Prodigy?

Yes sorry I didn't make that clear. I mean 2012. Thanks for pointing that out Laundry.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 08:24 PM »

Australian Open Semi or Shanghai?
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 08:55 PM »

Australian Open Semi or Shanghai?
AO one
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 09:08 PM »

Will get my hands on that later, have to seed the current torrent (shanghai) to build my ratio.
IP Logged
CoolDude
Futures Level

us open champion 2012

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 01:34 AM »

hi could you upload the Australian Open 2011 SF vs David Ferrer
thanks
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #21 on: October 16, 2012, 01:38 AM »

hi could you upload the Australian Open 2011 SF vs David Ferrer
thanks

here it is http://vault.australianopentv.com just go to players then Murray
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #22 on: October 16, 2012, 11:15 AM »

here it is http://vault.australianopentv.com just go to players then Murray
Oh I see there's a few matches up there, including the 2012 SF Smile

They're not the best quality in full-screen though, how I like to watch them. I've added them to the index though.
[ Last edit by laundry October 16, 2012, 11:20 AM ] IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 12:49 AM »

Hi, any chance of getting Murray v Davydenko from a Wimbledon 2012 or any where he's playing doubles with Jamie? Much appreciated if possible!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #24 on: October 22, 2012, 12:51 AM »

Hi guys I'm still working on boosting my ratio on this torrent site I am on to make sure I can download all of the videos to upload. They will come within the next month Smile
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 08:25 AM »

Thanks so much Prodigy!
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 11:53 AM »

Hi guys. As some of you may know, I have uploaded the full matches of Andy @ the US Open and the Olympics, and I will post the two below for people to easily get to.

With that said I am happy to say that I will upload any match of Andy's you lovely bunch request, as long as I can find it. Basically I have access to a scene release website, and if they upload it, I will download it and put it on Youtube. It's easy work, and I can upload any match that involves Andy, which is on the scene website. Basically if it's available for me to download I will upload it on youtube for your viewing pleasure. I will try to compile a list to make it easier for you guys but here are my first two uploads...

US Open Final  2012 -

Olympics Final 2012 -

Danke for these.
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 01:22 PM »

Prodigy,  I have nearly every Andy match from 2005-2012 on my computer bar a few that you could upload for me please?

Murray v Gonzalez US Open 2006
Murray v Cilic French Open 2009
Murray v Johansson Queens 2005

IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #28 on: October 22, 2012, 01:35 PM »

Some of mine are difficult to find but I'm looking for any of the full matches of the following if you come across them, thanks:

Miami F 2009 (Djokovic)
Toronto F 2010 (Federer)
Queens SF 2011 (Roddick)
Cincinnati F 2011 (Djokovic)
AO SF 2012 (Djokovic)

Also I'm looking for any Andy videos at Wimbledon (won or lost) before 2012 because they're like hard to find and there is none apart from one against Lopez in 2011.

I have all of those.

Murray v Djokovic Cincinnati 2011

The rest I will put up this week here http://www.youtube.com/user/murraysworld?feature=mhee
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray matches on Youtube - Requests « Reply #29 on: October 22, 2012, 02:14 PM »

I have all of those.

Murray v Djokovic Cincinnati 2011

The rest I will put up this week here http://www.youtube.com/user/murraysworld?feature=mhee
Awesome, thanks Smile

ps just to let you know one of your matches has been blocked in uk "ATP 2009 Rogers Cup F Murray vs Del Potro" - it still works using a proxy though. Also Craig do you have moderating powers here? If so could you perhaps please help keep my pinned video index topic up-to-date with any new videos that you post; since you upload a lot of them.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »