Andy Murray vs Joao Sousa, Thursday, Estimated time - 3:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray match requests on Youtube
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18 Reply

Murray match requests on Youtube

Ah, I see.No wonder the Gasquet vid comes up with the same message...thanks for trying!
[ Last edit by Milly87 November 02, 2012, 03:18 PM ] IP Logged

Tennis haven is torrent site yep?

I will easily get the shanghai semi.

Yes.

And thank you! Smile
IP Logged

Gemma who requested the French Open Gasquet match. I am trying to upload it to Dailymotion as Youtube is being evil today and will post the link on this thread.
IP Logged

Murray v Gasquet French Open part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xusgn8_french-open-murray-v-gasquet-part-1_sport
[ Last edit by craighateslife November 02, 2012, 08:24 PM ] IP Logged

Can anybody watch part 1 of the Gasquet match yet?
IP Logged

Murray v Gasquet French Open part 2

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xussin_hibh_sport
IP Logged

Craig and Prodigy,I'm sorry-I know I'm adding to my list again,but I was just reading the Top 5 matches of 2012 thread,and someone mentioned the match during round 3 of Wimbledon against Baghdatis this year,and I thought that'd be one I'd love to see in full again.Unfortunately when I went looking I could only find little clips and highlights.Any chance either of you could get your hands on the match for me please?
IP Logged

I will try to on Monday because right now my focus is uploading World Tour Final matches to youtube. But sure can take a look on Monday.
IP Logged

Thank you so so much Prodigy!Very much appreciated-as are the WTF matches,so thank you!
IP Logged

Can anybody watch part 1 of the Gasquet match yet?
I can watch both part one and part two....thanks
IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged
RD

Murray v Laurent Bram, 2011 Davis Cup
IP Logged

Hi, will Murray v Ferrer Wimbledon 2012 be going up again and there a chance of getting Andy & Jamie's doubles match from the Olympics please???
IP Logged

Also, can anyone tell me how do you download matches from YouTube? I'd love to be able to have some of my favourite Andy matches on my hard drive to watch whenever I fancy rather than relying on my temperamental Internet connection!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 18 Reply