Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray match requests on Youtube 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray match requests on Youtube

(Read 13730 times)
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #120 on: December 09, 2012, 01:25 AM »

For any requests here's the match list.

* Tennis Matches list Murray.docx (145.72 KB - downloaded 175 times.)
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #121 on: December 09, 2012, 08:12 AM »

I'd like TMC 2008 vs. Federer and WTF 2010 vs. Söderling, if possible.

Also, the Tokyo 2011 SF vs. Ferrer would be nice.  cmon yeah
[ Last edit by silver lining December 09, 2012, 08:17 AM ] IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #122 on: December 09, 2012, 11:19 AM »

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #123 on: December 09, 2012, 11:49 AM »

Wow,Craig,thank you!This is so good of you,especially when you must be busy already getting ready for your travels-I hope you have a fantastic trip!!We'll miss you on the forum though Frown You better bring back loads of great stories to tell!

And that list is basically like a huge list of Christmas presents!!
 If it's possible to put them up,and you have the time,I'd really appreciate :

San Jose 2006 Murray v Roddick

Olympic Games Murray v Wawrinka
Olympic Games Murray v Alamagro
Olympic Games SF Murray v Djokovic
Olympic Games Doubles GBR v AUS
Olympic Games Doubles SF GBR v GER

Wimbledon Murray v Karlovic
Wimbledon Murray v Baghdatis

US Open Murray v Dodig

I know I've asked for loads there (believe me,that's actually me being restrained-I saw the list and my brain just went "I want em ALL!!" but I'd never do that to you!) so if you don't have time to put them all up or it turns out to not be possible for you (I know Prodigy attempted to put up one of the Olympic matches and it wouldn't let him,which is really weird seeing as they allowed him to put up the final,but I can't pretend to understand how any of that works!) then don't worry about it.

Thanks again for being willing to do this,it's really kind of you!
[ Last edit by xxdanixx December 09, 2012, 01:01 PM ] IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #124 on: December 09, 2012, 12:37 PM »

Don't think I(but will check my other drives) I have the Bram match but I have got the Muller Match from that tie.

Yep will try to get it up by Friday.

Cool, could we have the Muller match then please?
IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #125 on: December 09, 2012, 01:17 PM »

I forgot: Murray vs. Isner US Open 2011 QF. Not to be greedy or anything... innocent

You rock!
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #126 on: December 09, 2012, 09:33 PM »

IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #127 on: December 10, 2012, 08:55 AM »

Is one of the doubles matches you have Andy & Jamie's title win in Tokoyo last year?
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #128 on: December 10, 2012, 09:22 AM »

IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #129 on: December 11, 2012, 11:37 AM »

Wow,Craig,thank you!This is so good of you,especially when you must be busy already getting ready for your travels-I hope you have a fantastic trip!!We'll miss you on the forum though Frown You better bring back loads of great stories to tell!

And that list is basically like a huge list of Christmas presents!!
 If it's possible to put them up,and you have the time,I'd really appreciate :

San Jose 2006 Murray v Roddick

Olympic Games Murray v Wawrinka
Olympic Games Murray v Alamagro
Olympic Games SF Murray v Djokovic
Olympic Games Doubles GBR v AUS
Olympic Games Doubles SF GBR v GER

Wimbledon Murray v Karlovic
Wimbledon Murray v Baghdatis

US Open Murray v Dodig

I know I've asked for loads there (believe me,that's actually me being restrained-I saw the list and my brain just went "I want em ALL!!" but I'd never do that to you!) so if you don't have time to put them all up or it turns out to not be possible for you (I know Prodigy attempted to put up one of the Olympic matches and it wouldn't let him,which is really weird seeing as they allowed him to put up the final,but I can't pretend to understand how any of that works!) then don't worry about it.

Thanks again for being willing to do this,it's really kind of you!

Hi Dani the Olympics is REALLY hard to get on Youtube without being slammed with copyright claims. The reason why the final is on there is because i disputed it and neither the IOC or CBS responded to the claim in time so it remains on youtube Smile.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #130 on: December 11, 2012, 12:06 PM »

Hi Dani the Olympics is REALLY hard to get on Youtube without being slammed with copyright claims. The reason why the final is on there is because i disputed it and neither the IOC or CBS responded to the claim in time so it remains on youtube Smile.

Ohh,I see now!Thanks for explaining.God,that's annoying.If they'd even put up decent versions of all the matches on their own Olympic channel then I'd understand,fair enough,but seeing as they haven't even put up all the matches,and the ones they do have are ridiculously unwatchable,it seems very unfair of them.Oh well.It would be wonderful to see them again if it were possible for Craig or you or whoever to put them up,but if it's not to be it's not to be!Craig's got loads of other brilliant matches there anyway that youtube might be a little more lenient about.

Can I ask though-how exactly does it all work,that they can tell what you're doing?Like,if I had a youtube channel,and a match I wanted to put up,if I just labelled it as some home movie or something,would I be ok?Or are they be able to tell what it is just by the content of the video?It doesn't really mater much,I don't have anything I want to put up,I'm just interested to hear how it all works!
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #131 on: December 13, 2012, 12:04 PM »

I think there's metadata within the video or the audio track which youtube detects.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #132 on: December 18, 2012, 01:01 PM »

US Open Final Eurosport highlights.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #133 on: December 19, 2012, 09:48 AM »

Does anyone have the Murray/Djokovic doubles match from Miami 2011? All I can find on youtube is short clips of their match. Thanks. Smile
IP Logged
craighateslife
Challenger Level

Gotta eat Protein

Re: Murray match requests on Youtube « Reply #134 on: January 02, 2013, 11:12 AM »

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 18 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »