Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray match requests on Youtube
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18 Reply

Murray match requests on Youtube

Why do these foreign commentators deem it acceptable to talk about utter crap during points?
IP Logged

I know what you mean. I bought the DVD of the US Open and the commentators were utter rubbish. I ordered it again but this time with the sky commentators with Mark Petchy and Peter Fleming. Still waiting for it to arrive.
IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

Thanks for all the uploads Craig, I've been slacking a little recently, but now I've got tennistv I'll be capping more stuff including Andy's matches
IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

I know what you mean. I bought the DVD of the US Open and the commentators were utter rubbish. I ordered it again but this time with the sky commentators with Mark Petchy and Peter Fleming. Still waiting for it to arrive.

Where did you get the Petchey / Fleming DVD from? I should like to acquire this one. I should have listened to TJ. She gave me good advise, which I ignored

I also have the USO American comms version and I agree the comments are rubbish. In addition, the disks are split between Disk 1 has third, fourth and fifth sets with Andy's acceptance speech. Disk 2 has first and second sets with Novak's speech.
[ Last edit by OldScotSupport January 08, 2013, 11:30 PM ] IP Logged

IP Logged
Caz

Craig and Prodigy.......You two are a pair of Champions yourselves for all the work you do, providing all these videos! It's very much appreciated! Thank you!
IP Logged

IP Logged

Where did you get the Petchey / Fleming DVD from? I should like to acquire this one. I should have listened to TJ. She gave me good advise, which I ignored

Don't worry about ignoring me. My family do it all the time. They'll never learn lol.
IP Logged

Don't worry about ignoring me. My family do it all the time. They'll never learn lol.

Happy new year, TJ. Actually, it wasn't that. I just could not find your post. I still do not know where to acquire the Petchey / Fleming commentary DVD.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18 Reply