Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray match requests on Youtube
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Reply

Murray match requests on Youtube

IP Logged

That would be Frew McMillan who is a total bore to listen to. He is from South Africa apart from that do not know much about the man.
IP Logged

Craig,thank you so much for all these great matches you've been uploading!Much appreciated,as always,and a particular treat during this no-Andy time!

(Am I the only one getting a teensy bit jealous of all the Novak fans talking about how great it is to see him back playing?Silly of me,probably,but when I see them on twitter and tumblr I feel a bit sorry for myself-and all us Andy fans of course!Bring on IW!)

IP Logged

Yes Craig thanks for the videos. I have been watching some most nights cannot wait for Andy to get back into action.
IP Logged

thanks Very Happy awesome matches
IP Logged

Going to try and get a few more matches up tomorrow as I am back at work on Friday.

Do people want some old Andy matches or recent ones?
IP Logged

The Wimbledon 2008 match against Gasquet would be great to see in full. Now that was a match surprised it's nowhere on youtube.
[ Last edit by laundry February 28, 2013, 05:58 AM ] IP Logged

Going to try and get a few more matches up tomorrow as I am back at work on Friday.

Do people want some old Andy matches or recent ones?

Would a mixture of them be alright Craig,if that's possible?

If you have either Wimbledon 2012 against Baghdatis or Karlovic it'd be great to get to see those again,but no worries if you don't/can't!

I love getting to see any from Wimbledon in particular,as it's my favourite slam,(closely followed by the USO) but basically any matches,old or new,wherever they were played,are always really appreciated by me!
IP Logged

IP Logged

Would a mixture of them be alright Craig,if that's possible?

If you have either Wimbledon 2012 against Baghdatis or Karlovic it'd be great to get to see those again,but no worries if you don't/can't!

I love getting to see any from Wimbledon in particular,as it's my favourite slam,(closely followed by the USO) but basically any matches,old or new,wherever they were played,are always really appreciated by me!

Dani, will get both matches up within the next few days as both are big HD files.
IP Logged

The Wimbledon 2008 match against Gasquet would be great to see in full. Now that was a match surprised it's nowhere on youtube.

You can buy it on Amazon, that is were I got mine, have watch it loads of times, it is a classic!
IP Logged

Dani, will get both matches up within the next few days as both are big HD files.
Awesome,Craig,thanks so much!Really looking forward to seeing those again Smile
IP Logged

IP Logged

Thank you Craig! Smile
IP Logged

From me, as well!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 Reply