MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November)
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 43 Reply

Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November)

Janscribe, I did not have the impression towards the end of set two that Andy was outfoxed, rather that he outfoxed himself. But you are certainly right when stating that JJ's game was somehow unfamiliar to Andy. So next time he will take him more seriously (if this was the cause for his sloppy strokes).
IP Logged

Another top player may go out here what a rubbish tourny for spectators.There will be no top guys left except Delpo and Ferrer if Tsonga losses.And we dont yet know if Delpos gonna give it 100%yet
IP Logged

Think
IP Logged

Delpo already in London, and in a match Tsonga vs. Ferrer somebody has to lose unfortunately.
IP Logged

Another top player may go out here what a rubbish tourny for spectators.There will be no top guys left except Delpo and Ferrer if Tsonga losses.And we dont yet know if Delpos gonna give it 100%yet

Delpo went out yesterday
IP Logged

^Yer mising something Emma.

It was a mistake at first and I noticed it right away so then went to edit it, but then again, thought it was too cute so left it as is. muhahhahaha
IP Logged

Oh i forgot that Delpo lost.
IP Logged

Oh i forgot that Delpo lost.
Dont worry, we men understand. yes
IP Logged

^ What you talkin' about, Willis?

* what you talkin about.jpg (49.94 KB, 500x667 - viewed 85 times.)
IP Logged

^ Get me outta here!!!
IP Logged

I knew that pic would come in handy one day. Very Happy
IP Logged

I am putting all my money on Tsonga to lose this in the 2nd set.
IP Logged

^You're too late on that bet, Emma.
IP Logged

Really pleased that Ferru won today. Smile
IP Logged

^You're too late on that bet, Emma.

I wasn't, honstly, because I was following the scoreboard and when I posted that, Tsonga was supposed to serve and hold his game so it was sitting at 6-5 Ferrer.

So Tsonga is out, folks.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 ... 43 Reply