Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 43 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November)

(Read 14720 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #60 on: October 26, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Why? Long time since they got past Andy.

See, I feel their match can be 3-setters and Fed will not be able to take a set against Andy..
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #61 on: October 26, 2012, 06:02 PM »

Fed,  looks like you will have to contend with Berdych's softballs this year. Good luck with that.  Very Happy
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #62 on: October 26, 2012, 06:49 PM »

Here is the live draw:

https://secure.fft.fr/applet_tirage/BNPPM2012/web/tab.htm

Sorry.. doesn't seem to be working now. Guess we will wait until official. Soz.

Link is working now.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #63 on: October 26, 2012, 07:00 PM »

I think Murray has a really good quarter! He should be able to make the semis for sure. Fed and Berd are in the other quarter. Nole has Raonic and Delpo in his quarter, which is tough, but he has Tsonga on the other half. I think it's a nice draw overall; quite evenly distributed.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #64 on: October 26, 2012, 07:05 PM »

I think Murray has a really good quarter! He should be able to make the semis for sure. Fed and Berd are in the other quarter. Nole has Raonic and Delpo in his quarter, which is tough, but he has Tsonga on the other half. I think it's a nice draw overall; quite evenly distributed.

Yes, I think it's a good draw for Andy up until qtr. Berdych took Andy out last time in Paris so better Federer than him.

I do want to see Raonic vs Nole and hope Raonic makes that far but he's not looking that sharp since the loss to Nishi.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #65 on: October 26, 2012, 07:08 PM »

Draw in detail:

R2: P H Mathieu or Q
R3: P Kohlschreiber, M Cilic or Q
QF: J Monaco, J Melzer, Q, A Dolgopolov, J Tipsarevic
SF: R Federer, K Nishikori, R Gasquet, T Berdych

IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #66 on: October 26, 2012, 07:51 PM »

I do want to see Raonic vs Nole and hope Raonic makes that far but he's not looking that sharp since the loss to Nishi.

Yes, agree: it would be an interesting (if tense  nervous) match to see. Nole and Milos have practiced but they've never met officially in a match.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #67 on: October 26, 2012, 08:49 PM »

In that case, who will you be supporting? As you know what, that will be another dilemma for you. You don’t wanna be a traitor!

In any case, should that happen, I'd like Raonic to keep you at the edge of your seat.  devil
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #68 on: October 26, 2012, 09:08 PM »

So looks like Andy is en route to Paris right now... ( several tweets about him at the airport!) no Andy matches for a week and half has been tough!!!
I don't care when or how Andy gets to Paris - be it by plane, train or swimming the Channel - so long as he's fit! Whistle
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #69 on: October 26, 2012, 09:44 PM »

I can see a R3 exit if his attitude to this Masters is similar to the rest this year. Which wouldn't necessarily be bad thing.
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #70 on: October 26, 2012, 10:45 PM »

In that case, who will you be supporting? As you know what, that will be another dilemma for you. You don’t wanna be a traitor!

In any case, should that happen, I'd like Raonic to keep you at the edge of your seat.  devil

Oh I'd definitely support Nole. He's my favourite. I like Milos and all, but his style of play is not that intriguing for me, and that he's Canadian isn't that big of a deal. Of course I'd like to see him do well, but I want Nole to get back number 1 more!!
IP Logged
janetx
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #71 on: October 26, 2012, 10:46 PM »

I can see a R3 exit if his attitude to this Masters is similar to the rest this year. Which wouldn't necessarily be bad thing.

On the other hand, Andy might like to add a Masters to his cabinet this year, yes? That said, he'd probably like to add a WTF trophy more! In which case it certainly wouldn't be a bad thing. Wink
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #72 on: October 26, 2012, 10:54 PM »

On the other hand, Andy might like to add a Masters to his cabinet this year, yes? That said, he'd probably like to add a WTF trophy more! In which case it certainly wouldn't be a bad thing. Wink
I'm sure he would, but equally I'm sure his focus will be mainly on the WTF and should he fall behind I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar outcome to the Mahut and Chardy matches.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #73 on: October 26, 2012, 11:04 PM »

Do all the seeded players have byes?
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray - Paris Masters 2012 (29th October - 5th November) « Reply #74 on: October 26, 2012, 11:20 PM »

Do all the seeded players have byes?
In Paris they do, as it's only a 48 man draw.

The rest of the Masters, bar Indian Wells and Miami (96 man draws) only the top 8 are seeded, with a 56 man draw. Although Toronto only had a 48 man draw this year, probably due to the Olympics.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 43 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »