Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray Posters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray Posters

 (Read 2273 times)
deedee
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,742


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 10:00 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "dentie"
Quote from: "Mathlete"
Why did u think i was a guy?


I have no idea, I just asumed it, stupid, I know  retard


don't worry mark thought i was a guy for aggggeees Very Happy


 roflmao
Amy thought I was a guy too. Those nicknames are hilarious...
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior
*
Posts: 167

Location: Pompey and Good Ole Dorset


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 10:00 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "dentie"
Quote from: "Mathlete"
Why did u think i was a guy?


I have no idea, I just asumed it, stupid, I know  retard


don't worry mark thought i was a guy for aggggeees Very Happy
quite amusing Smile i have to admit i thought you were a guy when you first joined - might be because your name is vaguely reminiscent of Matt.....


Thats just what we call maths student who are also athletes. You also have Mathemagicians!! Magical maths students!!
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior
*
Posts: 167

Location: Pompey and Good Ole Dorset


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 10:01 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "Mathlete"
We're not meant to really but there were marks on the wall from last years lot so i'm just covering them up. Are you in halls or a house?


i live in college, which i guess is kinda like halls.....um hard to explain....

www.trinity.ox.ac.uk

basically i live in the buildings in the pic!

Last year i lived in Trafalgar Halls
http://www.port.ac.uk/departments/studentsupport/residentialservices/hallsofresidence/guildhallhalls/
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,962

Gender: Female


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 10:02 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Mathlete"
Quote from: "eira_arian"
Quote from: "Mathlete"
We're not meant to really but there were marks on the wall from last years lot so i'm just covering them up. Are you in halls or a house?


i live in college, which i guess is kinda like halls.....um hard to explain....

www.trinity.ox.ac.uk

basically i live in the buildings in the pic!

Last year i lived in Trafalgar Halls
http://www.port.ac.uk/departments/studentsupport/residentialservices/hallsofresidence/guildhallhalls/


wow! they look fab - pretty upmarket for uni accomodation - they look like the brand-spanking new flats they've just built in cardiff! Very Happy
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior
*
Posts: 167

Location: Pompey and Good Ole Dorset


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 10:06 PM »
Reply

They look pretty cool from the outside but mine flooded last year and we got evacuated!!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,270

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 10:13 PM »
Reply

Mathlete.. i had exactly the same problems!  Think

I don't think there are any posters of Andy.. ATP don't produce them and the Tennis Warehouse only have posters of top 20 players..  no
I'm doing a talk on Murray for my english GCSE.. and i have to use photos! Problem is.. is that the hall, where i'll be speaking is quite big.. so my photos have to be big so everyone can see! ..anyway since my printer is rubbish - ive used the colour printer at school - which does proffesional graph printing..  Whistle
Anyway once i get the talk over and done with.. those photos will be going on my wall!  wub Maybe you could print A4 size photos... ?
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 10:15 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "top_spin"
Mathlete.. i had exactly the same problems!  Think

I don't think there are any posters of Andy.. ATP don't produce them and the Tennis Warehouse only have posters of top 20 players..  no
I'm doing a talk on Murray for my english GCSE.. and i have to use photos! Problem is.. is that the hall, where i'll be speaking is quite big.. so my photos have to be big so everyone can see! ..anyway since my printer is rubbish - ive used the colour printer at school - which does proffesional graph printing..  Whistle
Anyway once i get the talk over and done with.. those photos will be going on my wall!  wub Maybe you could print A4 size photos... ?



good luck in your english tomorow julia!! i get my creative writing coursework back tomorow :-(
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior
*
Posts: 167

Location: Pompey and Good Ole Dorset


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 10:16 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "top_spin"
Mathlete.. i had exactly the same problems!  Think

I don't think there are any posters of Andy.. ATP don't produce them and the Tennis Warehouse only have posters of top 20 players..  no
I'm doing a talk on Murray for my english GCSE.. and i have to use photos! Problem is.. is that the hall, where i'll be speaking is quite big.. so my photos have to be big so everyone can see! ..anyway since my printer is rubbish - ive used the colour printer at school - which does proffesional graph printing..  Whistle
Anyway once i get the talk over and done with.. those photos will be going on my wall!  wub Maybe you could print A4 size photos... ?


Wicked idea!! Thanks. Good luck for you talk!!
Maybe you could start your own Andy Murray Poster Company!!!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,270

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 10:23 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Mathlete"


Wicked idea!! Thanks. Good luck for you talk!!
Maybe you could start your own Andy Murray Poster Company!!!


hahaa.. ooo - no more business adventures! got a lot of those underway already (*ahem* still haven't done the Tennis Player Guide..)  Whistle

Thanks for the support guys!  hug im just dreading to go off the topic and start waffling about Andy's dog Hamish.. or possibly how Farmer McGregor became the biggest monument in Dunblane! Very Happy
Good Luck with your essay reuslt Annie!!  yahooo
IP Logged
Josh
Seed
****
Posts: 3,497


.....

Andy Murray Posters « Reply #24 on: November 14, 2005, 05:17 PM »
Reply

When my Mum and sister flew to Edinburgh apparently there were massive posters of sports people with a word underneath, sponsered by the Royal Bank of Scotland.  Under Andy is said passion and others included determination etc.  (she didn't know any of the other people).   After she got homw she has phoned the RBS on numerous occasions to see if they have any spare ones we can have.  I don't know how big they were but they were certainly bigger than A4.  I don't think that the RBS have got back to her yet but there are definately Andy posters available.
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior
*
Posts: 167

Location: Pompey and Good Ole Dorset


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 06:53 PM »
Reply

Cool. Let us know if she hears anything.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac
**********
Posts: 22,270

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #26 on: November 14, 2005, 09:33 PM »
Reply

Actually - excellent idea doing it through RBS!  goodjob
Because i doubt the ATP or Tennis Warehouse will have anything soon.. it took them about 6 months to realize it was worthy of making a Nadal poster, and that's during him being at number 2 for a couple of months..  :uhm:
I hope Wimbledon produce some Murray posters next year..
This year they only produced a computer desktop wallpaper...  Think

IP Logged
Bogofan
Andy Murray Posters « Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 09:37 PM »
Reply

I have some Andy Murray photos for sale. Send me a private message if you're interested.
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran
******
Posts: 7,362

Gender: Female
Location: UK


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #28 on: November 14, 2005, 09:39 PM »
Reply

WOAH, that's a great pic Julia  Whistle  wub
although i fear my brother has that jumper, and i garuntee you he looks a lot less good looking than andy in it  Whistle
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe
*********
Posts: 17,962

Gender: Female


Andy Murray Posters « Reply #29 on: November 14, 2005, 09:40 PM »
Reply

Quote from: "Banannie"
WOAH, that's a great pic Julia  Whistle  wub
although i fear my brother has that jumper, and i garuntee you he looks a lot less good looking than andy in it  Whistle

lol Very Happy fred perry for all!!
how olds your brother annie?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »