Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Reply

Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014

Andy & Rafa Relaxing in Doha

* BcqycyDIYAACtJn.jpg (90.22 KB, 599x579 - viewed 336 times.)
IP Logged

This one only televised on Eurosport?
IP Logged

This one only televised on Eurosport?

Think so
IP Logged

The comms just said that Andy's opponent is ranked 2,129 in the world.  Great match for Andy to ease back into proper competition.

Reminiscent of the Davis cup v. Luxembourg in 2011 at Braehead, when Andy triple-bagelled his unranked opponent.
IP Logged

Match beginning now, Eurosport listing is for skiing but it is showing - promise.
IP Logged

Thanks for that,I was having rant couldn't find Andy ......looking good in red!
IP Logged

lol. 12 minutes in and already 5-0 up. This is pretty pointless.
IP Logged

What's the shortest ATP match ever, I wonder?  Andy takes the first set 6-0 in about 16 minutes.
IP Logged

That's it, all over. 6-0 6-0 in about 37 minutes.

The Qatari tried hard but was hopelessly, totally outclassed, and he played poorly even at that.  As the Comms said, Andy has harder practice matches with Dani.
IP Logged

Andy's draw has just got potentially easier. Gasquet has withdrawn from Doha with a back injury sustained in practice.

Gasguet is playing now?
IP Logged

Gasguet is playing now?

Indeed, it seems the reliable source I got that information from was not so reliable.
IP Logged

What's the shortest ATP match ever, I wonder?  Andy takes the first set 6-0 in about 16 minutes.

I THINK i'm right in saying Greg beat someone in 27 mins wasnt at Doha but was on ATP tour
IP Logged

I THINK i'm right in saying Greg beat someone in 27 mins wasnt at Doha but was on ATP tour

I remember the days of Graf and Martina, when there was no depth in women's tennis. First-round slam matches used to regularly take them just over 20 minutes.
IP Logged

I remember the days of Graf and Martina, when there was no depth in women's tennis. First-round slam matches used to regularly take them just over 20 minutes.

True, but someone did say ATP and not WTA <sorry LOL>
IP Logged

Shortest ATP match was Greg Rusedski, as Glenys says. Playing in the second round of the 1996 Sydney International, he beat Carsten Arriens 6-0 6-0 in 29 minutes.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 Reply