Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Fabio Fognini, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:45pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014

(Read 4981 times)
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

"I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar"

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #105 on: December 31, 2013, 06:22 PM »

Oooo I was close 2 mins out LOL thanks Ni
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #106 on: December 31, 2013, 06:34 PM »

Match re showing in Eurosport 2 HD now
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #107 on: December 31, 2013, 08:07 PM »

My Eurosport didn't record andys match looked at planner to see repeat of the day starting at 8.30 pm and it looks like it's already gone.  Always have problems with Eurosport kicked in halfway through ferrer match. Couldn't watch live stream at work. Not happy.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #108 on: December 31, 2013, 08:44 PM »

Yes they changed the start time and my box did not go on. Good job I went upstairs and put the box on manually. It started at11.30am UK time so make sure you put it on for 11.30am.
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #109 on: December 31, 2013, 09:12 PM »

Yes they changed the start time and my box did not go on. Good job I went upstairs and put the box on manually. It started at11.30am UK time so make sure you put it on for 11.30am.

At home tomorrow so can watch live.  Thanks for the info. 
IP Logged
tamila
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #110 on: January 01, 2014, 11:18 AM »

My Eurosport didn't record andys match looked at planner to see repeat of the day starting at 8.30 pm and it looks like it's already gone.  Always have problems with Eurosport kicked in halfway through ferrer match. Couldn't watch live stream at work. Not happy.

Had the same problem but managed to get it when they showed it later.  Interesting to watch although inevitable result.  Andy seems confident and happy with his body which is great.  He seemed very relaxed and out of pain.  I know how great that feels.  I am pain free for the first time for 5 years.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #111 on: January 01, 2014, 12:03 PM »

that's good to hear tamila.  I can't imagine what it must be like to be in pain for 5 years.  5 days is too much for me!
Andy said he'd been feeling the pain all the way down his leg to his foot as well as in the back itself.  The more that comes out now the more his achievements over the past two years seem remarkable.
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #112 on: January 01, 2014, 12:06 PM »

If you read his books <which i've done - and will be doing again lol> he mentions this and he has/had a funny knee socket thingy too.  It is AMAZING how much he achieved when he was broken.  Now he is fixed I forsee a different player! Winning more slams and titles - No1 is a possiblity but I know he is far more interested in slams (as am I LOL)
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #113 on: January 01, 2014, 12:15 PM »

Thats exactly what happend to me.....raging I was!!!
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #114 on: January 01, 2014, 12:15 PM »

I have read his books eeyore but didn't pick up the point about the pain going down to the foot.  Thought his latest - 77 - gave real insight into his thoughts and emotions.   I was interested in what he said in it about wishing he'd started travelling with a physio etc earlier in his career as he thinks his body would be more flexible now if he had done.
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #115 on: January 01, 2014, 12:23 PM »

Yeah I gained a lot of knowledge I never previously knew, like why he wore them ankle things I'd always wondered that LOL - hopefully the op has worked - i guess we'll only know from his performances, and if he grabs or holds his back (like he did quite often in the olympic semi final - you could see he was in pain with that but he went on - his leg gave way at one point in that)
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #116 on: January 01, 2014, 02:39 PM »

Andy beaten by Meyer, don't think he is back to full mobility and noticed he had an ice pack on his back in the later stages of the match. Will he play in AO not so sure anymore, hope he doesn't rush into playing as he doesn't look back to his best we will have to wait and see.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #117 on: January 01, 2014, 05:41 PM »

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes 7m
See no impediment to AM movement early in this doubles. Free and easy I'd say.

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes 2m
A couple of sizzling backhand returns from Murray suggest he's pretty loose. 3-3 first set.

Now leading 4-3, two breaks but back on serve
[ Last edit by Elena January 01, 2014, 05:46 PM ] IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #118 on: January 01, 2014, 05:53 PM »

not sure if Andy should even be bothering with the doubles now, would be better for him to head off to Australia and get in some more training I think.
IP Logged
eeyorebob
Challenger Level

Re: Andy Murray - Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2014 « Reply #119 on: January 01, 2014, 06:08 PM »

not sure if Andy should even be bothering with the doubles now, would be better for him to head off to Australia and get in some more training I think.
Disagree - it is still match practice with the doubles
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »