Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray site 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray site

(Read 2098 times)
Mark
Murraymaniac

Andy Murray site « Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 10:10 PM »

Thanks top_spin, you did nothing wrong at all. Advertising websites that relate to tennis is totally fine, advertising Murray sites is OK as well, but I don't like it if people register just to show off their site (and I'm not saying Bogofan did that by the way).
IP Logged
kevster6969
Junior

Andy Murray site « Reply #16 on: September 27, 2005, 09:33 AM »

I think Mark is doing a great job and no disrespect to Bogofan but ive checked out his two sites and i just think Mark's site is better laid out and easier to navigate, so i wont be going anywhere else for the time being, good work Mark keep it up.

(p.s. advertising your site on someone elses dedicated site isnt usually allowed on 99% of other sites and its kinda disrespecful of someone elses hard work)
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Andy Murray site « Reply #17 on: September 27, 2005, 10:00 PM »

Quote from: Mark
Thanks top_spin, you did nothing wrong at all. Advertising websites that relate to tennis is totally fine, advertising Murray sites is OK as well, but I don't like it if people register just to show off their site (and I'm not saying Bogofan did that by the way).

im glad to know i didn't upset anyone! these issues can be misinterpreted sometimes  Frown
Call me Julia btw!  Very Happy that's if anyone will remember!  Wink
[ Last edit by top_spin June 12, 2007, 02:59 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »