Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray to win Australian open. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: will Andy Murray win the  Australian open 2013?
yes
no
maybe
not sure, wait and see what happens

Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Andy Murray to win Australian open.  (Read 462 times)
bony

Andy Murray to win Australian open. « on: January 01, 2013, 11:20 AM »

I think Murray will win the Australian open. What do you think?
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 12:01 PM »

Djokovic is the clear favorite, he loves the AO surface.  Murray will have to be at his best.  Its not easy trying to win back to back GS. If it all goes to plan it should be a Djokovic - Murray final. 
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 01:09 PM »

Sticking my neck, out I voted YES! I know he will do everything in his power to win, he'll certainly go a long way into the slam.

You bet the tennis world will be watching Andy to see if he can build on the USO and OL Gold and Silver.
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 02:39 PM »

I voted yes but I still think Djokovic may just clinch it. I would much rather Andy puts his heart and soul come Wimbledon then slug it out in the penetrating heat of Melbourne.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

You mesmerize me, Andy

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 03:43 PM »

I have full confidence in Andy and know that he will win this one.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 03:47 PM »

Well, think it'll be Nole or Andy so Let's Go Andy yay
Big hole where Rafa should be in the draw, who will fill it, I wonder?
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 04:04 PM »

Yes it is difficult to say who will win the AO. I hope Andy finds his good form as I am sure Nole will be the one to beat. With Rafa not playing it could be anyone in the top ten going through to the semi's just hope Andy is on form and gets through to the final.
IP Logged
bony

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 07:37 PM »

Thank you for your replay. Keep them coming. At the moment it's mixed results. Let me know if u change your mind. Andy is clinching the win in our eyes but all could Change. Who is going to push up and take Nadal down and join Murray to make history, what do u think?
IP Logged
bubbles80
Junior

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 09:55 PM »

never stop believing i say come on andy xxxxxx looking hot in black and gold xxx
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 09:56 PM »

This thread is screaming out JINX HIM!!!!!
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Andy Murray to win Australian open. « Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 11:16 PM »

This thread is screaming out JINX HIM!!!!!
It was created well before the AO started. And with just one match left it's certainly a real possibility, so looks like a decent call.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »