Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 ... 197 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 156166 times)
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1215 on: May 09, 2013, 01:49 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  19h 
What a legend sir alex ferguson! Shame that he is retiring from management but what a career its been.. Who's next for united?#irreplaceable
IP Logged
lashurst
World No 1

I'm crazy about Murray

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1216 on: May 09, 2013, 03:33 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  19h 
What a legend sir alex ferguson! Shame that he is retiring from management but what a career its been.. Who's next for united?#irreplaceable
Fergie is a big fan of Andy and the feeling is mutual of course. Remember the US open when Sir Sean and Sir Alex were there for Andy?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1217 on: May 10, 2013, 01:06 PM »

lol Andy just followed Pseudofed on twitter.

Pseudofed then followed him back lmao
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1218 on: May 11, 2013, 08:13 AM »

I don't know why but I keep wondering whether pseudoFed is run by Andy's mate Rob.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1219 on: May 11, 2013, 01:58 PM »

I think it's a British man in his forties/firfties, judging by the cultural references and general tone, sense of humour.  Also someone fluent in French, aware of the goings on behind the scenes at the various tournaments and what people gossip about, and a good writer.  IMO, it's a sports journalist.  Perhaps someone who has sat through a few nauseating Fed press conferences.

IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1220 on: May 11, 2013, 03:00 PM »

I think it's a British man in his forties/firfties, judging by the cultural references and general tone, sense of humour.  Also someone fluent in French, aware of the goings on behind the scenes at the various tournaments and what people gossip about, and a good writer.  IMO, it's a sports journalist.  Perhaps someone who has sat through a few nauseating Fed press conferences.

I agree with much of that. I don't get the impression that he is actually at most of the tournaments, so I'm not sure about a journalist. There were photos and comments that made it clear he was at Wimbledon last year - saw Neil Harman, was recognised by Judy, was at Court 18(?) watching Jamie Baker. He does seem to follow some of the other Brits - like Oli Golding

I had a ticket to the Evening of Sport with Ross Hutchins and others back in March, but it was cancelled. The question I wanted to ask Ross, with just a yes or no answer, was whether he knew who PseudoFed is. I don't want to know who he is, but would like to have seen the reaction.
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1221 on: May 11, 2013, 04:26 PM »

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga‏@tsonga73h
It s our ride to Rome! @andy_murray massive gentleman. I will get you back one day... pic.twitter.com/yF4CG71sQK

Andy Murray‏@andy_murray7m
@tsonga7 no worries... Just some fashion tips and let me win next time we play...
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1222 on: May 11, 2013, 05:42 PM »

Andy does well on the court when he's not tweeting, quick someone delete his twitter...or at least the app on his phone... Smile
IP Logged
Tessie
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1223 on: May 11, 2013, 06:04 PM »

I agree with much of that. I don't get the impression that he is actually at most of the tournaments, so I'm not sure about a journalist. There were photos and comments that made it clear he was at Wimbledon last year - saw Neil Harman, was recognised by Judy, was at Court 18(?) watching Jamie Baker. He does seem to follow some of the other Brits - like Oli Golding

I had a ticket to the Evening of Sport with Ross Hutchins and others back in March, but it was cancelled. The question I wanted to ask Ross, with just a yes or no answer, was whether he knew who PseudoFed is. I don't want to know who he is, but would like to have seen the reaction.
]

I don't want anyone to find out who it is because it may mean he/she stops and I enjoy his blogs and tweets. They make me laugh.
IP Logged
IonaRed
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1224 on: May 12, 2013, 12:01 AM »

Andy on twitter...

Yessss @ricksterko big win! #andstillllll!

The Scottish boxer Ricky Burns has just defended his WBO world lightweight belt. He was fighting in Glasgow. I'm sure Andy wishes he could have been there to see it.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1225 on: May 15, 2013, 10:16 PM »

Posted on facebook earlier today, while we were all in shock, trying to make sense of Andy's come back then retirement.

A very weird advert. Not sure it's any better than Fed's fly swatting one, but it's a chance to win a trip to the WTF.

IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1226 on: May 18, 2013, 04:17 PM »

lmao

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
Was pumped 2 watch nadal berdych but barry cowans commentating has killed match 5 games in..poor guy has no idea what's happening #clueless
IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1227 on: May 18, 2013, 04:19 PM »

lmao

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
Was pumped 2 watch nadal berdych but barry cowans commentating has killed match 5 games in..poor guy has no idea what's happening #clueless

Was just gonna post this , hilarious !!! Love uncensored Andy. Smile
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1228 on: May 18, 2013, 04:19 PM »

^^ just saw that! Brilliant!
IP Logged
bhill_mfc
Satellite Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1229 on: May 18, 2013, 04:20 PM »

Massive dig at BC but I agree with him
IP Logged