MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 205 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

"hey guys. pulled out of indiana so can take kim to scotland this wk, shame about the minging weather though. gran is treating us well, what a star, spk tmmrw"
IP Logged

Here are the last 3 messages.

Andy says:
“hey guys. good win for us today. thanks to the british fans who came out to support us. speak tomorrow!.”
3 days ago

Andy says:
“hey guys. having a couple of phone problems, but hello from toronto. just been in the gym with Jez and AI. feeling good. speak soon..”
5 days ago

Andy says:
“hey. at home shooting some pool with ross. looking to close out the series. good hit this morning. feeling good for tmrrw..”
4 weeks ago
IP Logged

"hey guys. pulled out of indiana so can take kim to scotland this wk, shame about the minging weather though. gran is treating us well, what a star, spk tmmrw"
I just read that Andy was spotted on holiday in Miami that week.
IP Logged

Andy says:

“Hey guys. amazing day for me. the support ive had from my team and you guys has been great. just wanted to say thanks!.”

2 days ago
[ Last edit by Mark August 06, 2008, 10:01 AM ] IP Logged

Awww tender
IP Logged

Andy says:

“hey guys. flying out now. gym with treacle this morning. feeling excited now. speak to u from china!.”

3 hours ago
IP Logged

Hope he's not taking Maggie.  Whistle

Must be tiring with all the travelling, I'd get sick of it.
IP Logged

Andy says:

“hey guys. hit with jamie, which was good. jet lag is a killer though. opening ceremony tonight, good news!.”

11 hours ago

IP Logged

Andy says:

“just done press conference with jamie. looking forward to opening ceremony. seriously hot here..”

20 hours ago
IP Logged

Andy says:

“Playing at 5pm tmrw on court 1. Dubs with jamie 3rd after 5. Rain forecast again tho Frown. Great gold for Nicole Cooke in the monsoon. Smile..”

2 hours ago
IP Logged

Andy says:

“Tough day but gd to get thru doubles. Drug test for us at half midnight! Last thing u need. Great work in the pool from Rebecca Adlington Smile.”

9 hours ago
IP Logged

I wonder how much of the games he's managed to see.
IP Logged

Andy says:

“Badminton players on same floor as us in the Village..”

3 hours ago

Andy says:

“Missed judo to watch badminton on tv. Awesome comeback from emms + robertson to beat chinese 2nd seeds. Loving it. Badminton team on sam ....”

3 hours ago

Andy says:

“Good hit 2day. Got weighed. Lost 4 kilos since we got here:( Hoping to watch judo 2nite. Schedule out very late 4 tmrw..”

5 hours ago
IP Logged

Glad he's enjoying himself Smile
IP Logged

weird about the weight loss tho?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 205 Reply