Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 ... 201 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

Continuation of the conversation

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
@colin_fleming @roscohutchins rosco has gotten better of me on a couple of occasions but flembo always been on the wrong end of a beating

Ross Hutchins ‏@RoscoHutchins
@colin_fleming @andy_murray all I know about that bercy contest was 2 weak fighters of similar standard #unimpressive #shakinglift

Colin Fleming ‏@colin_fleming
@RoscoHutchins @andy_murray I got a little distracted as had to deal with Bullneck Treacs first but then I set about you two...

@roscohutchins @colin_fleming all I remember from canada was a strong headlock from me and you gasping for air #oxygendebt
[ Last edit by xxdanixx June 02, 2013, 10:19 PM ] IP Logged

That's priceless lol
IP Logged

That's priceless lol

Weren't you going to bed.
IP Logged

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Barring no setbacks in the next couple of days I will be making an appearence at the club of the queen next week! #backontrack
IP Logged

yay Thanks Dani x
IP Logged

They must be confident he's properly fit then, as they wouldn't risk playing so close to Wimbledon if there was any doubt?
IP Logged

Andy Murray
Big wins for kyle 'kedders' edmund and daniel 'evo evans in french juniors and nottingham today.... Evo takes out ryan harrison 6 in third

I've been talking to myself over in British Tennis threads. Good to know someone else was watching!
IP Logged

Andy is such a tennis nerd.  lol   Very Happy
IP Logged

It just shows how involved he is in the game. Nice to see him take an interest in other young people in tennis.
IP Logged

Andy Murray
Big wins for kyle 'kedders' edmund and daniel 'evo evans in french juniors and nottingham today.... Evo takes out ryan harrison 6 in third

I've been talking to myself over in British Tennis threads. Good to know someone else was watching!

I was watching too Elena.
IP Logged

competition question coming soon winner will be getting one of my signed rackets...

here it is... which player did i beat to get into the top 100 for the first time? to answer click here  https://docs.google.com/a/tennisplan.net/forms/d/1eXSa_4HR6v0vvPkYI8juVZrQ1QlSWXiBvHjy_mkJnS8/viewform?pli=1

will reveal the winner next week...
IP Logged

I just been on Andy's IMDB page:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2367673/

It's not interesting.

EDIT: Wait. When and why was Andy on Loose Women?
IP Logged

I was so certain I had the right answer, but couldnt remember the round so googled it just for my own amusement, but I had the wrong round which meant wrong opponent.

Hope you all got it Smile
IP Logged

Soderling I think.
IP Logged

I haven't a clue.  Isn't that dreadful.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 ... 201 Reply