Get yer' ass to Montreal Linda!
IP Logged
Caz

You must be a night owl.
I can't wait either. highfive
Are you not going this year Linda?
IP Logged

Montreal is over 300 miles away for moi. Frown

I see him every 2 years here in Toronto, so I ain't complaining. They also speak my language here. Smile
IP Logged
Caz

Awww.....never mind! Only one more year to wait then!  Very Happy
IP Logged

Andy and Maggie conversation. Very Happy

andy_murray Andy Murray  6h 

One of the downsides to travelling is I don't get to see these guys... pic.twitter.com/Tkpp2TvJuX

Maggie May‏@maggiemay_hem   
@andy_murray one of the upsides to you travelling is we get to sleep on that bed without you noticing.

IP Logged

Andy Murray

44 minutes ago

Hitting with Stan today in Montreal, weather not quite as good as the UK, thunderstorms heading this way later...

IP Logged

Thanks Scot, good to have up to date news. Feeling far too Andy starved at the mo. Hope draw is good.
Loved doggie pic too. Just noticed it's "Maggie-Mayhem" Lol
IP Logged

Does Andy hit the Montreal town on a Saturday night? Nope.. he watches Dan Evans on a dodgy
livestream just like the rest of us minions have to do for some of his matches.

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  13h 
Watching @Evo151216. That's dan evans... In vancouver semi finals online right now! Would be huge for his ranking to get through 2 final

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  13h 
@Evo151216 evo breaks to go up 63 20 and shouts... Allez, allez, vamos! #multilingual

Dan Evans ‏@Evo151216  12h 
@andy_murray nice one for watching.. An yes I speak many languages!!!! Natttttttttttttttt

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  12h 
@Evo151216 I was thinking you struggle enough with english never mind giving spanish and french a go... Good luck for the final fight hard!

Dan Evans ‏@Evo151216  12h 
@andy_murray haha thanks..

IP Logged

what a lovely exchange.  Great that Andy is giving support to other players like that
IP Logged
Caz

Thanks Scot.......Love how he's using the hashtag! Wonder where that came from!  Whistle
IP Logged

My mother has just joined Twitter and she would like some Muzza fans to follow.  Anyone here wanna volunteer?

Don't all rush at once.  :P  Very Happy
IP Logged

I'm a twitter refusenik TD so can't help - sorry
IP Logged

Sorry can't help, Taz.  I don't have twitter/Facebook. I'm pure MW.
IP Logged

Good to see Andy can see the potential in Canadian Eugenie Bouchard. She's definitely got the goods.

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  11h 
just watched end of bouchard vs kvitova.. good match to watch.. bouchard one for the future for sure... kvitova looks to be playing v well

IP Logged
Caz

Sorry Tas! I don't do Twitter on FB either!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 ... 207 Reply