Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 ... 186 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 131711 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1830 on: September 26, 2013, 02:23 PM »

I've posted to her a few times on Facebook but she never replies Frown

Must be  thinking to herself" theres Andy's stalker again" Wink
Yep....She's been keeping her eye on you Angie!  Whistle
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1831 on: September 26, 2013, 02:27 PM »

Can you blame her? lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1832 on: September 26, 2013, 02:28 PM »

She did draw me a dirty look that time I met her in dunblane right enough Aileen  shocking

She seemed to like my mum though.  w00t
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1833 on: September 26, 2013, 02:41 PM »

She did draw me a dirty look that time I met her in dunblane right enough Aileen  shocking

She seemed to like my mum though.  w00t
She didn't.....did she?  shocking She never struck me as that kind of person!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1834 on: September 26, 2013, 02:53 PM »

She didn't.....did she?  shocking She never struck me as that kind of person!

No lol she was delightful as always. I'm kidding on.

In fact she went out of her way to have the photo taken.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1835 on: September 26, 2013, 04:39 PM »

judy murray ‏@judmoo
Me to my invalid son this morning : "can I do anything 4 u?" Him : " well u can stop talking. That always helps.". Yup, he's on the mend.

Just  wub his sarky humour.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1836 on: September 26, 2013, 06:03 PM »

Personally,I wish they'd used one of the Wimbledon shots for the cover.Those were just so full of life and joy!

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
Just seen the cover of my new book out later in the year… Smile

IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1837 on: September 26, 2013, 06:12 PM »

Haha.  I'm a big fan of Judy's, but I imagine she can talk the hind legs off a donkey, and Andy's a bit of a captive audience right now.  It could easily get a bit much. lol

If you've not had your fill of Judy, she's on the Clare Balding Show on BT Sport 1 from 8:00-9:30pm.  Hopefully she'll mainly be talking about being Fed Cup captain and Set4Sport etc, but I'm sure we'll get an update on Andy and general tennis chat, and probably a discussion about women's sport in general.  Boris Becker is on too, along with Maggie Alphonsi and Kelly Slate.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1838 on: September 26, 2013, 06:43 PM »

^ I think I'd find Judy irritating quite quickly if I was in her company for too long.  Can't be bothered with people who feel the need to talk all the time, and also her voice grates a bit with me.

Personally,I wish they'd used one of the Wimbledon shots for the cover.Those were just so full of life and joy!

How I agree with that!  That pic does Andy no favours, in fact I think it's awful.  He's wearing a suit as well with a tie that isn't even tied properly, and Andy just simply isn't a collar and tie person. But if he's happy with it, so be it.

IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1839 on: September 26, 2013, 06:44 PM »

Me too Dani - love the Wimbledon pics and am really not keen on this one! Looks very photoshopped...
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1840 on: September 26, 2013, 06:46 PM »

^ I think I'd find Judy irritating quite quickly if I was in her company for too long.  Can't be bothered with people who feel the need to talk all the time, and also her voice grates a bit with me.

How I agree with that!  That pic does Andy no favours, in fact I think it's awful.  He's wearing a suit as well with a tie that isn't even tied properly, and Andy just simply isn't a collar and tie person. But if he's happy with it, so be it.

I actually think Judy's voice is lovely!It's so gentle sounding-she always sounds so sweet!But I have full sympathy for Andy-my own Mum could talk for Ireland,so I know how it feels when you just need a bit of peace! Very Happy

The pic is from the GQ photoshoot Andy did a while back,I think.It''s ok,but I think there are so many where he looks better-then again,I tend to think the natural pics of Andy nearly always look better than the styled shoots!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1841 on: September 26, 2013, 07:54 PM »

What  shocking did someone get out the wrong side of the bed today?  lol
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1842 on: September 26, 2013, 07:55 PM »

They showed him doing that pic in the BBD documentary, (I just happened to have re watched it), He liked the fire part of it.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1843 on: September 26, 2013, 08:41 PM »

I actually think Judy's voice is lovely!It's so gentle sounding-she always sounds so sweet!But I have full sympathy for Andy-my own Mum could talk for Ireland,so I know how it feels when you just need a bit of peace! Very Happy
My Mum was a great one for talking as well, and she had quite a loud voice.  Fortunately when she got old I think she had less enthusiasm and energy for it!  I agree that Judy's voice is quite gentle, and that she's obviously a lovely person, but something about it just grates a bit, although I'm not sure what. Think

What  shocking did someone get out the wrong side of the bed today?  lol
Ha-ha ... I was fine until I got out of bed, and something happened that got me somewhat riled. Whistle  Peace has descended now but I still haven't changed my earlier opinions.
[ Last edit by Aileen September 26, 2013, 08:47 PM ] IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1844 on: September 26, 2013, 08:54 PM »

Good to hear Andy is giving his Ma some of his normal lip. Humour is always a good sign.

I also see what I'm putting on my list for Santa this year.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 ... 186 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »