Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?

MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 ... 189 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 145330 times)
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1845 on: September 26, 2013, 08:57 PM »

Ugh, another book?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1846 on: September 26, 2013, 09:05 PM »

From an article I was reading,it sounds like it's going to be more a photo-scrapbook than another autobiography.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1847 on: September 26, 2013, 09:10 PM »

http://www.thebookseller.com/news/andy-murray-book-set-november.html

The book will take the reader on "a personal journey" through Murray's career, focusing on the last two years. The publisher said the athlete was set to "share with us his thoughts on the pivotal moments of his playing career so far and allow us a glimpse into his world— his intense training regime, his close-knit team and his mental and physical battle to get to the top."
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1848 on: September 26, 2013, 09:15 PM »

Good to hear Andy is giving his Ma some of his normal lip. Humour is always a good sign.
Indeed - and I remember once after I'd been through a rough time speaking to a cousin on the phone, when he said he could tell I was feeling better.  When I asked him why, his response was that it was because I started complaining about things again! lol

IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1849 on: September 26, 2013, 09:30 PM »

The book will take the reader on "a personal journey" through Murray's career, focusing on the last two years. The publisher said the athlete was set to "share with us his thoughts on the pivotal moments of his playing career so far and allow us a glimpse into his world— his intense training regime, his close-knit team and his mental and physical battle to get to the top."

I mean, there's probably an audience interested in that, but it's not me. lol

I'd prefer just one book, after he's retired...sorta like how Agassi did.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1850 on: September 26, 2013, 09:39 PM »

I mean, there's probably an audience interested in that, but it's not me. lol

I'd prefer just one book, after he's retired...sorta like how Agassi did.
I agree, bought Andys first book but didn't buy the revised edition and his latest book that I got from Santa is still lying in the drawer unread.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1851 on: September 26, 2013, 09:41 PM »

I agree, bought Andys first book but didn't buy the revised edition and his latest book that I got from Santa is still lying in the drawer unread.

The revised edition basically was the first edition reprinted with a little bit extra.If by latest book you mean the one that came out late last year after he won the USO,that was nothing to do with Andy-no official involvement whatsoever,just a random biography.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1852 on: September 26, 2013, 09:53 PM »

The revised edition basically was the first edition reprinted with a little bit extra.
Yep, that's what revised means.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1853 on: September 26, 2013, 09:54 PM »

Fair enough, but it still doesn't appeal to me because we already know a lot of that anyway now.  However I do appreciate that not everyone has had the privilege of having been a member of MW (and I'm not being sarcastic), so no doubt will buy it and hopefully find it interesting and informative.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1854 on: September 26, 2013, 09:57 PM »

Meh.. you're probably right. It's all stuff we already know anyway.

I'll be like Veronica and wait for the juicy one to come out.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1855 on: September 26, 2013, 10:02 PM »

I doubt it'll be as juicy as some of Agassi's was. Whistle
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1856 on: September 26, 2013, 10:07 PM »

Yep, that's what revised means.

lol I know.But I remember at the time looking forward to it,having read some piece that made it sound like there would be a lot more,and then getting disappointed by how little had been added on when I did read it Shrug

I doubt it'll be as juicy as some of Agassi's was. Whistle
I should hope not! Very Happy
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1857 on: September 26, 2013, 10:35 PM »

I see Andy's been giving advice on how to work pro evo...why does that not surprise? lol (not putting the name of the tweeter he replied to)

Not really had a chance to play the new Pro Evo but early indications don't look great... What's happened to the through ball!

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
you got to change the settings... But them to "basic" and it all starts to make sense again!
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1858 on: September 26, 2013, 10:40 PM »

I see Andy's been giving advice on how to work pro evo...why does that not surprise? lol (not putting the name of the tweeter he replied to)
Why not?  It's not as if he was tweeting some random person.

It was Kevin Bridges - it's really funny that they have been tweeting each other about it (with Jamie joining in too) over the last week or so.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1859 on: September 26, 2013, 10:43 PM »

Why not?  It's not as if he was tweeting some random person.

It was Kevin Bridges - it's really funny that they have been tweeting each other about it (with Jamie joining in too) over the last week or so.

Oh,it's just a habit I've got into I suppose-if I'm putting something on here from twitter and I don't actually know the person,I don't usually put down their username.Mightn't have bothered this time I suppose Shrug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 ... 189 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »