Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 193 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 151646 times)
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2280 on: December 22, 2013, 10:01 AM »

A few people spotted Andy in Heathrow yesterday morning.   One spotting, I'd ignore, as Andy gets "spotted" in all kinds of impossible places, but these ones seemed plausible.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2281 on: December 22, 2013, 10:14 AM »

Must have came back early then. Maybe hes heading to Abhu Dhabi to climatise.
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2282 on: December 22, 2013, 10:24 AM »

I bet he always knew when he was coming back - just kept it vague to avoid attention. Smile

He forgot to account for his mother!  He should have known that if she couldn't talk to him, she'd talk to the world instead! lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2283 on: December 22, 2013, 10:26 AM »

Well judy owed him one back after he dropped her in it at spoty  Very Happy I do recall last year Judy going to abhu dhabi with him.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2284 on: December 22, 2013, 10:34 AM »

He forgot to account for his mother!  He should have known that if she couldn't talk to him, she'd talk to the world instead! lol

lmao
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2285 on: December 22, 2013, 10:37 AM »

Actually thinking more about it, andy said he would be training right up till xmas day he didnt say WHERE he would be training! Most folk just assumed he meant Miami.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2286 on: December 23, 2013, 01:30 PM »

and some media accounts did say he'd be flying to AD via UK.  So he may have decided to break his flight by stopping off in UK en route.  Makes sense given the strain on the back of very long flights and it gives him a chance to catch up with friends and family before the treadmill starts rolling again with the new season.
Now Angie it turns out that 'showergate' was the fault of the beeb not our Andy  Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2287 on: December 23, 2013, 02:08 PM »

and some media accounts did say he'd be flying to AD via UK.  So he may have decided to break his flight by stopping off in UK en route.  Makes sense given the strain on the back of very long flights and it gives him a chance to catch up with friends and family before the treadmill starts rolling again with the new season.
Now Angie it turns out that 'showergate' was the fault of the beeb not our Andy  Rolling Eyes

Ooh really?? Tell me more.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2288 on: December 23, 2013, 06:32 PM »

I read it on another thread angie - beeb got their timing wrong and so I think Andy was given the wrong time.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2289 on: December 24, 2013, 06:26 PM »

Maggie May ‏@maggiemay_hem 15m 'Twas the night before Xmas and all through the house, there wasn't a light on as the power was out (22hrs so far). pic.twitter.com/BAiMMUnnkd

Awww!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2290 on: December 27, 2013, 07:57 PM »

Andy on twitter and facebook:

"How great is it to have all these legends of the game coaching?! Absolutely loving it.. #mycoachisbetterthanyoursnanananana"

Love it!
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2291 on: December 27, 2013, 08:08 PM »

Just heard that John McEnroe is going to coach Bernard Tomic during the Aussie Open.....personally, "I do not believe it".
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2292 on: December 27, 2013, 09:25 PM »

Theres some good pics of andy and judy on her twitter if someone can post them please Smile
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2293 on: December 27, 2013, 09:28 PM »

And I really do not think the person who made this claim can be serious either.

Ah, bless Aileen, I literally made that up minutes  after Elena,s post
Was posted in jest....sorry  Smile
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2294 on: December 27, 2013, 09:41 PM »

lol  Robbie you haven't been around for a while so I need to get used to your humour again. hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 193 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »