MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 ... 210 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

I still read the tweet as 'so sod off', but in a nice way.

In a way I think it's nice if people express concern, providing they are not doing it to pick faults or they get hysterical about it, but I think it's equally good to see Andy replying.

Andy knows where his game is, that strikes me as the most important thing. It's good to see him not getting disheartened or concerned just now. He's getting on with the business of getting back, exactly as he should be.
IP Logged

I still read the tweet as 'so sod off', but in a nice way.

The guy he replied to didn't take it that way.....though not entirely sure...

He's a reporter for the Herald, and when someone asked him if Andy had "gone loco" after his tweet, he replied

Martin Williams ‏@Martin1Williams  22h "didn't take it that way. A simple expression of mind. Or is he joshing with us again"
IP Logged

Who can tell with Andy. Sometimes his wit's so dry he's in danger of starting a forest fire....
IP Logged

The guy he replied to didn't take it that way.....though not entirely sure...

He's a reporter for the Herald, and when someone asked him if Andy had "gone loco" after his tweet, he replied

Martin Williams ‏@Martin1Williams  22h "didn't take it that way. A simple expression of mind. Or is he joshing with us again"
oh that suggests Andy knows him and supports the responding to concern rather than putdown thesis.
IP Logged

Andy Murray

"En route to New York City to play at Madison square garden tomorrow... thank you Acapulco Mexico you have been wonderful.. treat yourself"

Well he seems quite upbeat with how things panned out in Acapulco, shame some others on here don't share his optimism.
IP Logged

what a lovely upbeat tweet from our Andy and I bet they'll appreciate that in Acapulco.
IP Logged

Anyone know if this will be televised?
IP Logged

It's on Eurosport here, pretty much all day/night so they are clearly making a big deal of it. So no doubt there will be a channel televising it out your way too. Fingers crossed for you.
IP Logged

It's on Eurosport here, pretty much all day/night so they are clearly making a big deal of it. So no doubt there will be a channel televising it out your way too. Fingers crossed for you.

Can't see it scheduled on my cable. Frown

However, they are showing the match between Ivan and Pat Cash in London. Smile
IP Logged

Eurosport here are showing all of them, the hong kong ones are during our daytime, the London ones our evening then New York overnight (so that will be my Tuesday tv treat!). Hope they change their minds for u!
IP Logged

Here's hoping Pat doesn't cash in any Czech.
IP Logged

I see your cold hasn't affected your sense of humour
IP Logged

Eurosport here are showing all of them, the hong kong ones are during our daytime, the London ones our evening then New York overnight (so that will be my Tuesday tv treat!). Hope they change their minds for u!

What time precisely is the Hong Kong one? Wouldn't mind watching Li vs Stosur.
IP Logged

Anyone watching Pointless? The topic's just been facts about Andy Murray, the five questions were:

What is his mothers name?
What is the name of his hometown?
When did he first win the Queens tournament?
What is the name of his border terrier with a Twitter account?
What is the name of his brother who won the 2007 Wimbledon Championships in mixed doubles?
IP Logged

Anyone watching Pointless? The topic's just been facts about Andy Murray, the five questions were:

What is his mothers name? - Judy
What is the name of his hometown? Dunblane
When did he first win the Queens tournament? 1999? (this is the only one i'm not sure on)
What is the name of his border terrier with a Twitter account? - maggie May
What is the name of his brother who won the 2007 Wimbledon Championships in mixed doubles? -Jamie

Incidentally its a repeat and i STILL am unsure of the Queens one LOL
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 ... 210 Reply