Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 188 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 140494 times)
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1140 on: December 29, 2012, 11:34 AM »

Posted about an hour ago on Andy's facebook:

"It is with incredible pride that I have been named in the New Years Honours List to receive an OBE from Her Majesty the Queen for Services to Sport.

2012 has been an amazing year for British sport and I am proud to have been able to play my part.

I reached my first Wimbledon final, competed and won gold at the London 2012 Olympics with Team GB at Wimbledon, and then won my first grand slam title at the US Open.

Being recognised in such a way at the end of such a great season is the finishing touch on 2012.

Thank you all for your support, I hope everyone has a very happy New Year.....and here’s to 2013!"
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1141 on: December 30, 2012, 12:33 PM »

Ah sweet, Andy loves us! Facebook this morning:

Thanks for your support and for making 2012 #murraysyear...

You have all been amazing.

IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1142 on: December 30, 2012, 03:42 PM »

love it
and we are among the most passionate of those passionate fans are we not my friends?  yay
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1143 on: December 30, 2012, 03:49 PM »

Yes Ruthie very passionate as far as Andy is concerned. I love him like a son and only wish him well.
IP Logged
Coldmarek
Top Seed

Andy Murray is better than you.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1144 on: December 30, 2012, 03:55 PM »

Great one.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1145 on: December 30, 2012, 04:06 PM »

cheers cheers
Yes Ruthie very passionate as far as Andy is concerned. I love him like a son and only wish him well.

As befits my age group I love him like a grandson.     I'm so proud of him and like you Lb wish him well with his tennis and with his life and here's to a wonderful 2013.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1146 on: December 30, 2012, 04:12 PM »

My son is 25 yrs old and I had him when I was 38 I had given up hope of family so when he was born he was a very precious gift. That is how I look on Andy as a precious gift.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1147 on: December 30, 2012, 10:14 PM »

Andy is the man, that's for sure!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1148 on: December 30, 2012, 10:27 PM »

love it
and we are among the most passionate of those passionate fans are we not my friends?  yay
would love to think he has a look on here sometime he would see how much hes loved....but I doubt it.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1149 on: December 31, 2012, 02:08 AM »

As befits my age group I love him like a grandson.     I'm so proud of him and like you Lb wish him well with his tennis and with his life and here's to a wonderful 2013.
My sentiments too. Smile

would love to think he has a look on here sometime he would see how much hes loved....but I doubt it.
Unfortunately there's been a lot of stuff in the past that hasn't been very loving, and I always hoped he never looked at MW.  Maybe he has though, and still does - after all he knows that we exist (and came close to being his official website) and a year ago he gave us three 'exclusive' interviews.  I think it's fairly reliably believed though that Judy has a look from time to time.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1150 on: December 31, 2012, 10:25 AM »

Would be better if murrays world was his official site eileen because the existing one is woeful!! Dont know who runs it but its usually the last place to update info etc. I quickly found that coming on here was best place when i first started getting interested in andy, his facebook is pretty good also. Yeah i could see judy coming on here lol, not so sure bout andy or kim though.
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1151 on: December 31, 2012, 12:44 PM »

perhaps Judy does relate back to him some of the more positive comments and perhaps she conveys the passionate support he enjoys among so many of us on MW.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1152 on: December 31, 2012, 01:18 PM »

Hope so ruthie  w00t
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1153 on: December 31, 2012, 01:19 PM »

Ah well, glad he likes his OBE any way clap
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1154 on: January 06, 2013, 12:08 AM »

perhaps Judy does relate back to him some of the more positive comments and perhaps she conveys the passionate support he enjoys among so many of us on MW.
I'd like to think so Ruthie.

Would be better if murrays world was his official site eileen because the existing one is woeful!! Dont know who runs it but its usually the last place to update info etc.
I agree am.com is pretty useless, but, just think - if MW were to become Andy's official website, then we would be a lot more restricted as to what we topics we discuss or what posts we make - and that would wreck the freedom MW enjoys and which makes it so attractive to so many fans.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 188 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »