Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 187 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 133638 times)
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1155 on: January 09, 2013, 04:19 PM »

Andy posts these in Facebook...

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1156 on: January 10, 2013, 02:50 AM »

^ That top pic intrigues me - I'd love to know just what he's explaining to Andy.  It must be more than just how to bounce a ball up and down with his racket!
IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1157 on: January 13, 2013, 04:42 AM »

judy murray @judmoo
"@mattebden: Third up tomorrow Margaret Court Arena !! see you out there Australia Smile" and what about ur Scottish fan? :-)
6 minutes ago

Not sure if she means Andy's match...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1158 on: January 13, 2013, 04:52 AM »

judy murray @judmoo
"@mattebden: Third up tomorrow Margaret Court Arena !! see you out there Australia Smile" and what about ur Scottish fan? :-)
6 minutes ago

Not sure if she means Andy's match...
No, she's referring to Matthew Ebden, who plays Mikhail Youzhny 3rd on MCA on Monday.

Andy is definitely not playing until Tuesday.
IP Logged
u2jcc
Junior

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1159 on: January 13, 2013, 11:28 AM »

Oh, ok...thank's for clarifying that Aileen... don't even know who is Matthe Ebden. :-) Hahaha...
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1160 on: January 13, 2013, 12:05 PM »

^ That top pic intrigues me - I'd love to know just what he's explaining to Andy.  It must be more than just how to bounce a ball up and down with his racket!

Thanks to Chris P ‏@scoobschris

@AllAndyMurray captain competition: "Don't worry, Andy. They made me wear some really ugly shirts back in the 80s, too..."
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1161 on: January 13, 2013, 03:51 PM »

It looked to me like he was explaining what the racquet is, or, as we would say to my little nephew, it looks like someone is about to be sat on the naughty step lol.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1162 on: January 13, 2013, 09:06 PM »

Oh, ok...thank's for clarifying that Aileen... don't even know who is Matthe Ebden. :-) Hahaha...
He's Australia's No. 2, after Bernard Tomic. Smile

Thanks to Chris P ‏@scoobschris

@AllAndyMurray captain competition: "Don't worry, Andy. They made me wear some really ugly shirts back in the 80s, too..."
It looked to me like he was explaining what the racquet is, or, as we would say to my little nephew, it looks like someone is about to be sat on the naughty step lol.
Very Happy

IP Logged
silver lining
Futures Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1163 on: January 14, 2013, 08:47 AM »

Love the pics!  wub
[ Last edit by silver lining January 14, 2013, 08:53 AM ] IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1164 on: January 31, 2013, 11:23 AM »

Andy on facebook today:

Thanks for all your support in Australia. A good start to the year and I'm going to work harder than ever in 2013 and keep on pushing myself and trying to improve...

Glad he wasn't quite as gushing as Djoko on facebook, who is in danger of sounding a bit Fed-like

....Even though Australia is quite down under, very far from home, I never felt alone. I always had my team and you by my side. Guys, you were unbelievable these past few weeks! So many messages, letters... I felt how excited you were to see me play, and how much you missed me on the court during the off season. So many of you came to watch my matches and practices....
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1165 on: January 31, 2013, 12:23 PM »

Andy on facebook today:

Thanks for all your support in Australia. A good start to the year and I'm going to work harder than ever in 2013 and keep on pushing myself and trying to improve...

Glad he wasn't quite as gushing as Djoko on facebook, who is in danger of sounding a bit Fed-like

....Even though Australia is quite down under, very far from home, I never felt alone. I always had my team and you by my side. Guys, you were unbelievable these past few weeks! So many messages, letters... I felt how excited you were to see me play, and how much you missed me on the court during the off season. So many of you came to watch my matches and practices....

I love the way Andy expresses appreciation. Also, it's quite clear that his focus is working hard, which is fantastic.

I don't mean to sound bitter, or it come across as sour grapes, but I do think Djokovic is turning into Fed, just a bit. There were a couple of things that happened at the AO, even in the early rounds, that didn't impress me. I was particularly annoyed over the way Novak was with Ryan Harrison. That day Novak was clearly the better player, and Harrison was out of his depth. However, I really felt as if Novak was sneering at the kid at times, during the match. It seemed really uncalled for, given that Harrison is relatively inexperienced.
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1166 on: January 31, 2013, 12:51 PM »

I love the way Andy expresses appreciation. Also, it's quite clear that his focus is working hard, which is fantastic.

I don't mean to sound bitter, or it come across as sour grapes, but I do think Djokovic is turning into Fed, just a bit. There were a couple of things that happened at the AO, even in the early rounds, that didn't impress me. I was particularly annoyed over the way Novak was with Ryan Harrison. That day Novak was clearly the better player, and Harrison was out of his depth. However, I really felt as if Novak was sneering at the kid at times, during the match. It seemed really uncalled for, given that Harrison is relatively inexperienced.

Oh yes TJ.    Restrained but sincere.    The more I see and hear of our Andy the more I am proud to support him.    It's not just the tennis.    He is a class act.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1167 on: January 31, 2013, 12:58 PM »

Nole has always been a chatterbox on his Facebook/twitter. He enjoys connecting with his fans.

Fed has just only recently opened a twitter account.

Andy is either hot or cold on his twitter. I miss his tweets.

Different strokes for different folks.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1168 on: January 31, 2013, 06:12 PM »

I don't really miss his tweets tbh.  They were mostly about football fantasy   or something    yawn    and plus  I think its good that Andy has these twitter breaks,     sometimes  you can spend far too long on twitter,   (  I should know this)
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1169 on: January 31, 2013, 06:33 PM »

I don't really miss his tweets tbh.  They were mostly about football fantasy   or something    yawn   
Agreed.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 187 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »