MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 ... 210 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

OOOooh I liked that!
IP Logged

It's amazing. Seriously.

So wish I was going this year but I have too many other breaks away already booked and no holidays left from work 
IP Logged

On Andy's FB.. a comp to win a signed HEAD bag for those who have Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/headtennis?sk=app_153685301455432

IP Logged

^ I don't do Facebook out of a matter of principle, and also I don't need to be seeing what my kids are up to.  However, they're mortified that their Nana follows them!  Very Happy
IP Logged

I seen that on mine last night Linda although when I checked out the comments everyone was saying the link wasn't working for them. It might be fixed now though.
IP Logged

7m

operacion puerto case is beyond a joke... biggest cover up in sports history? why would court order blood bags to be destroyed? #coverup
IP Logged

7m

operacion puerto case is beyond a joke... biggest cover up in sports history? why would court order blood bags to be destroyed? #coverup
It seems the bags aren't going to be destroyed -

The judge ruled the blood bags would not be released as the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and other agencies have asked. Instead, they will be kept in a Barcelona freezer while Fuentes and Labarta are given time to appeal.
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/latest/538147/operacion-puerto-doctor-found-guilty-of-endangering-public-health.html#mrwSJLjwtlREgJdu.99

Anyway I think it's ridiculous that Fuentes is only being banned from being a sports doctor for four years.  Given what's been going on, it should be for life.

IP Logged

Andy Murrayā€¸@andy_murray5m
Sherlock Holmes is my idol!

------

Cool beans.
IP Logged

Anyone know why Sherlock Holmes is andys idol ? 

Just posted on twitter
IP Logged

Just posted on twitter
     Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
IP Logged

Just posted on twitter

I expect he's referring to the new modern day version made by the Beeb with Benedict Cumberbatch, and if so then i agree with him.

Speaking of Benedict, i can't wait to see the new Star Trek film
IP Logged

Benedict Cumberbatch sounds like a variety of vegetable. lol   I do know that it's his real name though. 
IP Logged

Benedict Cumberbatch may be the best name I've ever heard.
IP Logged

Benedict Cumberbatch may be the best name I've ever heard.

Here's what he thinks of his unusual name

"Cumberbatch - it sounds like a fart in a bath, doesn't it? What a fluffy old name. I can never say it on a Monday morning"
IP Logged

Saw BC in "Frankenstein" was terrific, but so was "support."
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 ... 210 Reply