Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 210 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

Apollo
I have a doll too.....I will get it out.

I don't have a doll that ugly.
IP Logged

I'm sure I can find an alternative to stick pins into
IP Logged

I'm sure I can find an alternative to stick pins into
Haha how about hot sauce in the eyes.....
IP Logged

I have just been rendered speechless on facebook. I know, me!

I was browsing, as you do, trying to decide if I'm hungry or not. I think I might be.... Anyway, there I was on Andy's page and I nearly died. Someone is only providing details for a pain clinic for him, complete with phone number!

Can you believe some people? Apart from the, obvious, security issue of sticking your phone number on the net for the consumption of the entire world, what on earth gives someone the idea that that is a good idea to advertise a clinic like that, at the expense of someone like Andy, or suggest some form of treatment without knowing what is going on with his back?

I know people usually mean well, but honestly, does no one engage their brain any more?
IP Logged

I was browsing, as you do, trying to decide if I'm hungry or not. I think I might be.... Anyway, there I was on Andy's page and I nearly died. Someone is only providing details for a pain clinic for him, complete with phone number!

Can you believe some people? Apart from the, obvious, security issue of sticking your phone number on the net for the consumption of the entire world, what on earth gives someone the idea that that is a good idea to advertise a clinic like that, at the expense of someone like Andy, or suggest some form of treatment without knowing what is going on with his back?

I know people usually mean well, but honestly, does no one engage their brain any more?
Unfortunately social media sites tend to attract people who don't engage their brains.  However, it may just be an idiot who's 'at it'.  Give them a ring!  Very Happy
IP Logged

With all due respect, I don't see the problem? They mean well and they want Andy back ASAP. It's as easy as that. C'mon Teejay, it's not that bad.
IP Logged

Was it you gangsta? Lol
IP Logged

Was it you gangsta? Lol

Maybe... no it was a greasy haired looking guy with a clinic in Staffordshire.
IP Logged

Maybe... no it was a greasy haired looking guy with a clinic in Staffordshire.
In that case, I think anyone with an ounce of sense will just ignore.
IP Logged

In that case, I think anyone with an ounce of sense will just ignore.

Exactly Eleanor, great minds think a like. lol
IP Logged

Exactly Eleanor, great minds think a like. lol
Who's Eleanor?  Very Happy
IP Logged

Who's Eleanor?  Very Happy

You, is your full name not Eleanor, or is it just Elly?
IP Logged

My mums name is Eleanor....we call her Nellie for a giggle
IP Logged

My mums name is Eleanor....we call her Nellie for a giggle

Shame it's not Sun. Sun Mooney.
IP Logged

You, is your full name not Eleanor, or is it just Elly?
Not Eleanor, no.  I've been called lots of things, but Eleanor isn't one of them!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 ... 210 Reply