Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 176 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Murray on Twitter & Facebook  (Read 120688 times)
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1500 on: July 02, 2013, 11:55 AM »

Now normally I am the first to want Andy to stay away from social media - usually because he always tended to have better spells on court when he was away from it all, but I am a bit concerned about his current black out and wondering if all is okay fitness wise. If you look at his activity up until yesterday's match he was very active and there has not been a peep from him since.

He's quite right. Ivan has no doubt persuaded him to cut down on all such distractions. There's serious work to be done.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1501 on: July 02, 2013, 11:59 AM »

Now normally I am the first to want Andy to stay away from social media - usually because he always tended to have better spells on court when he was away from it all, but I am a bit concerned about his current black out and wondering if all is okay fitness wise. If you look at his activity up until yesterday's match he was very active and there has not been a peep from him since.

He's in the second week of a slam. There is work to be done. The first week is all about getting in the right position to progress. The serious stuff starts now.
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1502 on: July 02, 2013, 12:39 PM »

Yesterday Bev posted a little piece about Andy training-it said something like the usual light-heartedness and banter etc was gone,there was just this calm intense focus.(I doubt I've got the exact words there,but that was the message)  I've no doubt that applies with twitter and stuff too-no messing around,just focusing on what he needs to at the moment.

Hopefully that's all it is,and there's nothing more to it pray
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1503 on: July 02, 2013, 01:19 PM »

Andy is practising on court with a lefty called Johan Brunstrom, no cause for alarm
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1504 on: July 02, 2013, 03:38 PM »

They've just shown a clip of Andy in practice. He looks absolutely fine.
IP Logged
caroline
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1505 on: July 02, 2013, 04:03 PM »

Andy's match against Youzhny on under the red button.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1506 on: July 02, 2013, 06:11 PM »

On Andy's facebook

Nice touch to be nominated for 2 @ESPYS! Vote for Best Moment: http://t.co/jk0hSIYcYT and Best Male Tennis Player: http://t.co/kVTS4UU0r3

Warning - if you vote for best moment, it does say "Englishman Andy Murray...." Oops

Facebook numbers climbing really fast - reached 1 million a couple of weeks ago, now nearly 1,212,000. That's up 60,000 from yesterday morning!
IP Logged
scotjules
Satellite Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1507 on: July 02, 2013, 06:19 PM »

This isn't quite Facebook/Twitter but it seemed more social media than news http://www.andymurray.com/news-and-blog/andy-shares-exclusive-playlist-on-spotify/

Listening just now I don't dislike it as such but not sure I like it either! Ah well musical taste is very personal!
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1508 on: July 02, 2013, 07:14 PM »

On Andy's facebook

Nice touch to be nominated for 2 @ESPYS! Vote for Best Moment: http://t.co/jk0hSIYcYT and Best Male Tennis Player: http://t.co/kVTS4UU0r3

Warning - if you vote for best moment, it does say "Englishman Andy Murray...." Oops

Facebook numbers climbing really fast - reached 1 million a couple of weeks ago, now nearly 1,212,000. That's up 60,000 from yesterday morning!

Yes I did see that when I was voting....bloody stupid, you would think Andy is famous enough now for them to know by now he's Scottish!!!... Effin ignorance if u ask me   ranting
IP Logged
Connor
World No 1

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1509 on: July 02, 2013, 07:16 PM »

Yes I did see that when I was voting....bloody stupid, you would think Andy is famous enough now for them to know by now he's Scottish!!!... Effin ignorance if u ask me   ranting

Shut it! You will start a new nationality hate war.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1510 on: July 02, 2013, 07:20 PM »

Shut it! You will start a new nationality hate war.

No they should get it right!! Idiots.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1511 on: July 02, 2013, 07:36 PM »

I agree Angie they should get it right. Is that so difficult Connor ?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Top Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1512 on: July 02, 2013, 07:39 PM »

As someone said on another thread if we were to start calling Americans Canadians they would be quick smart to call us out on it!
IP Logged
rob92
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1513 on: July 02, 2013, 07:47 PM »

How about British at least you can't go wrong there.  Whistle
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1514 on: July 02, 2013, 07:51 PM »

As someone said on another thread if we were to start calling Americans Canadians they would be quick smart to call us out on it!
True.  Getting worked up about Scottish/British is beyond tedious these days, but calling someone English, or Scottish, when the reverse is true is stupid.  Expecting them to get that right is no different to expecting them to get his name right, and shouldn't be controversial.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 ... 176 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »