Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Revised est time - 10:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 207 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

OMG  Berdych shocking
Well that's it now I absolutely  wub him.
IP Logged

He's certainly gone up in my estimation over the past few weeks.
IP Logged

I've warmed to Berdych a lot of the last month or two. Still think he comes across as a bit of a tit on court but off it he seems like quite a cool guy.
IP Logged

Andy's site has crashed due to all the people going on it.
IP Logged

Meeting Gerard Butler after the match, really good guy!
IP Logged

Been doing some more #askandy questions last night.

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  3h 
No I don't think so! RT @StephenMuir_91 @andy_murray do you think you will be able to reach double figures in grand slam wins? #AskAndy

My parents' love for sport. RT @Wv10Tommo @andy_murray what made you get into tennis #askandy

Ivan! RT @alexmcmullan29 @andy_murray If there is any player before you turned pro that you could of played who would it be??? #askandy

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  2h 
Relax! RT @colin_fleming @andy_murray why do they call you the Inspector?! #askandy

I did not. Maybe the trophy will get lucky tonight! RT @jode_d @andy_murray did you go to sleep with the trophy in bed next to you? #AskAndy

Electolites. Gets stronger as match goes on. ‏RT @AndyLewers @andy_murray What is yr drink made up of? Different for each set? #AskAndy

That's a good question. Relief! RT @Jadey_3004 @andy_murray describe the feeling of winning in one word #askandy

They got to sleep with us in the bed last night. RT @seasidetracie @andy_murray did Maggie and Rusty join in with the celebrations? Wink

I had 11 yesterday. RT @jay_williams123 @andy_murray how many racquets did you have in your bag for the final yesterday? 9?
IP Logged

The trophy joke was the best lol
IP Logged
Caz

Haha good questions and great answers! Thanks TMH!
[ Last edit by Caz July 09, 2013, 07:23 AM ] IP Logged

You do realise I'm going to have to like Berdych now, don't you? Smile.

No, seriously. Off court he seems all right. On court, Andy could teach him a thing or two. Lovely tweet though.
IP Logged

Saw this question on twitter Smile

"Who are the only four players to take at least one set off Andy Murray in a Grand Slam this year?"

Ansers on a postcard
IP Logged

Saw this question on twitter Smile

"Who are the only four players to take at least one set off Andy Murray in a Grand Slam this year?"

Ansers on a postcard

Federer (sort of, he won the tie-breaks grrr! Smile ) Djokovic, Verdasco and Janowicz.

Do I get a prize? Smile.
IP Logged

Federer (sort of, he won the tie-breaks grrr! Smile ) Djokovic, Verdasco and Janowicz.

Do I get a prize? Smile.

No.
IP Logged

No.

Spoilsport Wink.
IP Logged

Do I get a prize? Smile.

trophy
IP Logged

trophy

That'll do! Ta Smile
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 207 Reply