Andy Murray vs Philipp Kohlschreiber, Wednesday, Time - 8:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 207 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

Greg was rantig and raving again. Judy trying to remain impartial!
IP Logged

I'm greeting again lol  watching sky sports
IP Logged

Get a grip ang
IP Logged

Multiple grand slam winner eh  wub
IP Logged

"Waited for James Blake in the lockers with a few of the guys last night. James is a really good guy and will be missed on the tour, best of luck..."
IP Logged

really pleased to see Andy pay tribute to JB who I always liked.  Sad he lost in the end last night.
IP Logged

Andy seems highly amused on facebook about Dan Evans's sore nipples. Dan will have his leg pulled something rotten Smile.
IP Logged

"Met Ben Stiller at the tennis today, a regular at the US Open and big tennis fan, perfecting the Blue Steel.."
IP Logged

Andy yesterday:

Good on the US open for promoting doubles.. Numerous matches on ashe and armstrong as early as the middle weekend very nice!

Well done to my big bro jamie and his partner john peers on their first quarter final of slam together! Thoughts guys?
IP Logged

"Proud to have won a GQ Man of the Year Award, for Outstanding Achievement. I'm currently out playing in the US Open in NYC, so couldn't attend the awards tonight in London, but happy to have won and thanks to all at #GQAwards"
IP Logged

I have to say I'm stunned he didn't get Sportsman of the Year Award. That went to the boxer Carl Froch.
IP Logged

well outstanding achievement perhaps better iona?
IP Logged

Oh dear-Andy not thrilled at the time of the match tomorrow!(not putting in the names of the other tweeters as I don't know them!)

Neil Harman ‏‪@NeilHarmanTimes‬

Murray v Wawrinka NB 1.30 local on Ashe tomorrow

how in the world is that the day match? uso really is worst run slam

Neil Harman ‏‪
For once. GB television and paper considerations were taken into account. Prime time TV, chance of reaching Scottish papers 

Andy Murray ‏‪@andy_murray‬  

perfect for players too having finished press after midnight last night
IP Logged

There's two interpretations of that. One is Andy is being a bit sarcastic, suggesting he would have preferred a night match. The other is that he's glad he's not going to have another late night.

It's very open to interpretation.
IP Logged

I think (???) he's good with it and is suggesting he wouldn't want another night of doing press after midnight. But yes, very open to interpretation.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 207 Reply