Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 197 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 156903 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1890 on: September 27, 2013, 07:06 PM »

Judy getting it tight from her son again  Very Happy
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1891 on: September 27, 2013, 07:10 PM »

Had a good laugh at the number of comments after the tweets berating Andy for being 'disrespectful' of his mum. Anyone following Andy would know it was a joke between the two of them. Some people  Whistle Almost as funny as the tweets.
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1892 on: September 27, 2013, 07:23 PM »

Had a good laugh at the number of comments after the tweets berating Andy for being 'disrespectful' of his mum. Anyone following Andy would know it was a joke between the two of them. Some people  Whistle Almost as funny as the tweets.

I know westie I seen that. What a sad bunch they obviously don't know Andy's or Judy's sense of humour very well.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1893 on: September 27, 2013, 08:15 PM »

Poor souls, We pity them
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1894 on: September 29, 2013, 12:46 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
congrats to my big bro @jamie_murray and his partner john peers on their 3rd title of the year in bangkok! made me feel better #thoughts
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1895 on: September 29, 2013, 12:50 PM »

A lot of people only know Andy as a tennis player, but they've no idea who he 'really' is! Their loss!  Whistle
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1896 on: September 29, 2013, 09:48 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  7h 
Tennis funds frozen despite Andy Murray's success - Tennis - Sport - The Independent http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/tennis-funds-frozen-despite-andy-murrays-success-8846578.html

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  3h 
How many games is torres suspended for after yesterday?

(Good to see he's enjoying his beloved footie. Every cloud...)
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1897 on: September 29, 2013, 10:58 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  7h 
Tennis funds frozen despite Andy Murray's success - Tennis - Sport - The Independent http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/tennis-funds-frozen-despite-andy-murrays-success-8846578.html
I bet Andy's really chuffed ... Rolling Eyes  It's an absolute disgrace and I agree with the coaches and local clubs that it's incomprehensible that the LTA aren't prepared to build on his success.  Hopefully Mr Downey might be able to turn this on it's head because Draper has always come across as being a bit of a wimp to me.

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  3h 
How many games is torres suspended for after yesterday?

(Good to see he's enjoying his beloved footie. Every cloud...)
[/quote]I think it would take a lot more than back surgery to prise Andy away from his love of footie!  It's good though that he does have that interest, even when he's fit and playing, because it's a welcome distraction from tennis.  So between this, his fantasy footie, computer games and tweeting, he should have a fair amount of things to keep him occupied, and I'm sure he'll watch some of the tennis as well.  Like all of us he too must have his favourite players and I know Tsonga is one of them.  Also hopefully it won't be too long before he can take Maggie and Rusty out for walks, even if they're only short ones.
[ Last edit by Aileen September 29, 2013, 11:01 PM ] IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1898 on: October 01, 2013, 10:27 PM »

Andy's been out and about again yes

Was at arsenal vs Napoli tonight, top performance from arsenal... flamini has been a great signing love his work
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1899 on: October 01, 2013, 10:29 PM »

Ha, I came on here to post that! Good to hear he's out and about and having fun.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1900 on: October 02, 2013, 02:38 AM »

He certainly seems to be making very good progress.  Who would have thought it a week ago after seeing that pic of him looking decidedly zonked in that ghastly goonie!  Hopefully he might bump into another fan when he's out walking the dogs, then we might get another pic! 

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1901 on: October 02, 2013, 07:56 AM »

^ Aileen.......I sincerely hope he doesn't!  Whistle
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1902 on: October 02, 2013, 04:10 PM »

Picture from yesterday's game

IP Logged
Milly87
Futures Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1903 on: October 02, 2013, 04:32 PM »

Picture from yesterday's game

Is that kim?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #1904 on: October 02, 2013, 04:43 PM »

Is that kim?

Well,that's the only pic Andy put up of the game,so no real way to tell!But yeah-when I saw the pic I reckoned it was her.Looks like her hair anyway. Shrug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 ... 197 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »