Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 ... 214 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

I like Aggie too I certainly do not think she is a pusher.
IP Logged

Oh dearie me.. and I thought the object of the game was to get the ball  back over the net and into play while making life as difficult as possible for the opponent.... innocent
Seems to me Radwanska does that with great skill and imagination....as does Andy  confused
IP Logged

Pusher is actually a legitimate tennis term, y'know?
The term may be, but its use often isn't.
IP Logged

I like Radwanska's style too - it's a nice contrast to all the ball-bashing that goes on in the WTA. Sadly she gets overpowered by the other top 8 players though, but she's still good to watch.
IP Logged

I like Radwanska's style too - it's a nice contrast to all the ball-bashing that goes on in the WTA. Sadly she gets overpowered by the other top 8 players though, but she's still good to watch.

Not everyone's a ballbasher on the WTA.

Errani, Flipkens, Schiavone, Vinci, Kerber, Wozniacki, Suarez Navarro and U. Radwanska are just a few examples of non ballbashing players.
IP Logged

Not everyone's a ballbasher on the WTA.

Errani, Flipkens, Schiavone, Vinci, Kerber, Wozniacki, Suarez Navarro and U. Radwanska are just a few examples of non ballbashing players.

That's true, they are around but just not in great numbers. I don't dislike ballbashing as such, but do like to see a mix of styles.
IP Logged

Aww - Andy sharing some old photos

Blast from the past..With my best friends from primary school.. Didn't smile for the camera even back then!

@andy_murray is that a Scottish Schools Cross Country medal ?? Looks like one of them!!!!

yup!!

IP Logged

^ ^  No surprise really, but Andy must be stir-crazy if he's at the stage of getting out the old photo albums!!
Great pics though. Thanks for posting them here, Elena.
IP Logged

Andy says Relax

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray 2h
Relax

IP Logged

Seems to me Radwanska does that with great skill and imagination....as does Andy  confused

Which of course might just be why they appreciate each other's tennis.  Somehow don't see Andy tweeting his support   for a mere 'pusher'  Whistle
IP Logged

Who would have thought the wee skinny boy in above pics would one day be Wimbledon champion  wub
IP Logged

Who would have thought the wee skinny boy in above pics would one day be Wimbledon champion  wub

I wonder what the other kids are doing now.
IP Logged

So I just checked on Muzz'z twitter.. and he says to "Relax."
Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  18h 
Relax

And, I continue to do so.

Everyone who remembers Frankie hold your hands up in the air!

IP Logged

Hands waving frantically - rest of me is relaxing!
IP Logged

Seems like forever no Andy tennis, couldn't care less about who is playing right now.  Good thing I have American football to watch and our Kansas City Chiefs are only team in the NFL that is undefeated at 8-0.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 ... 214 Reply