MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 205 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

MW does have a member in the Philippines but I can't remember her name, although I don't think she's posted on the forum for ages.

I found her in the members list (had remembered most of it), and have sent a message:  bes03_philippines
IP Logged

Thank you for taking the trouble to do that Elena.  I could only remember that 03 came into it somewhere!  I'll send her a message too and hope that she's OK.

Also far from be absent from MW, I see her last post was on 9 October at 04:51am on the Andy out of the WTF thread.

[ Last edit by Aileen November 12, 2013, 06:04 PM ] IP Logged

Thank you for taking the trouble to do that Elena.  I could only remember that 03 came into it somewhere!  I'll send her a message too and hope that she's OK.

I remembered the 'bes' bit which made it easier! A lot of places have no power etc, and there'll be other priorities, but it seemed worth doing - I love the global reach of MW.
IP Logged

I remembered the 'bes' bit which made it easier! A lot of places have no power etc, and there'll be other priorities, but it seemed worth doing - I love the global reach of MW.
So do I and that thanks to the internet we can all communicate with each other.  I just hope that she still has access to a computer.

More horrific and distressing scenes on the news right now, with torrential rain adding to the misery.  As the news reader says about the clear-up operation - "Where do you start?"
IP Logged

The thought of playing here at the end of the month should get me through some tough training days  #TheDreamCup

IP Logged

Oh baby - lead me to it!  No wonder the website is saying it's a match made in Paradise.   I do hope that Andy doesn't suffer any setbacks and fulfils the dream.
[ Last edit by Aileen November 13, 2013, 04:46 PM ] IP Logged

Oh baby - lead me to it!  No wonder the website is saying it's a match made in Paradise.   I do hope that Andy doesn't suffer any setbacks and fulfils the dream.

He will!  cmon yeah
IP Logged

Well I can understand now why he confirmed his commitment to playing this exho so soon after his op.  What a wonderful goal to aim for.  Just keep on truckin' Andy!
IP Logged
dex

Yes, and it is only about 1 hour flight from Miami, so no big disruption to his schedule.
IP Logged

Andy posted on facebook

Sun is shining and back on the court. Today is a good day!

* IMG_298174022398605.jpeg (63.2 KB, 800x600 - viewed 183 times.)
IP Logged

That;a so brilliant wub
Thamx so  much Angie clap
Must confess to be envying that lovely sunshine....it's freezing here...brrrrrr
IP Logged

Yes, and it is only about 1 hour flight from Miami, so no big disruption to his schedule.
Erm ... Barbados is actually 3hrs 45mins from Miami, but as Andy is planning to spend a few days there the journey will be worth it.

Must confess to be envying that lovely sunshine....it's freezing here...brrrrrr
Agreed BBH, it's -1C here today.

@Angie - I'm feasting my eyes on that pic because it seems like an eternity since Andy was last on court, and he's looking good! yay
IP Logged

And people worry that The Tradesman won't be back for The AO.
IP Logged

I don't know about the Tradesman but its looking good for Andy. Smile
IP Logged

I don't know about the Tradesman but its looking good for Andy. Smile

Andy is the Tradesman.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 205 Reply