Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 ... 187 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 136720 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2160 on: November 20, 2013, 12:58 AM »

He probably won't have to.  His first Tour match after such a long injury lay-off and he plays Tsonga??

Tsonga is crap these days.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2161 on: November 20, 2013, 01:10 AM »

Tsonga is crap these days.
If you say so, but he isn't trying to come back from injury.  Anyway if Andy wins that match, he plays Djokovic.
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2162 on: November 20, 2013, 02:29 AM »

If you say so, but he isn't trying to come back from injury.  Anyway if Andy wins that match, he plays Djokovic.
Even better. Straight in the deep end.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2163 on: November 20, 2013, 10:13 AM »

Rafa's playing Doha too - he and Andy will be the top 2 seeds. Perhaps the long-awaited rematch between them will take place in the final? Though it may be too much to expect Andy to reach the final after his long layoff. It'll be good just to see him play a competitive match again after so long.

Of all the exos, Abu Dhabi's the one that the players seem to take the most seriously. I'm glad Andy's playing there before Doha as any match practice against top players has to be a good thing.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2164 on: November 20, 2013, 10:15 AM »

Tsonga is injured lol.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2165 on: November 20, 2013, 02:57 PM »

Tsonga is injured lol.

He's not been back all that long with the knee injury he did at Wimbledon.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2166 on: November 20, 2013, 03:07 PM »

He played Paris injured. Big mistake.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2167 on: November 20, 2013, 05:49 PM »

Tsonga is injured lol.
He's not been back all that long with the knee injury he did at Wimbledon.
He played Paris injured. Big mistake.
Thanks.  I didn't know he was still on the injury list.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2168 on: November 20, 2013, 08:00 PM »

Yep.

He returned and wasn't 100% fit, didn't do too bad at first, but in Paris he seemed to aggravate it a lot.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2169 on: November 20, 2013, 09:24 PM »

That's sad.  I like Tsonga. Frown   This though is why we shouldn't complain about Andy insisting on being 100% fit before he finally returns to competition, particularly the AO,  because back injuries can be tricky things to treat, and the last thing he wants is to risk having a setback that could throw his 2014 season out of gear.
IP Logged
rob92
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2170 on: November 20, 2013, 10:35 PM »

I am sure Andy had the surgery with the AO in mind. One thing that struck me in the Jonathan Ross interview was Andy mentioning he had been a finalist at the AO three times. I thought he sounded slightly annoyed at saying that. I just know Andy will do everything as humanly possible to be fit and ready for the AO.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2171 on: November 20, 2013, 10:48 PM »

I agree that he did sound less than happy, and I'm sure he will do all he can to get 100% for the AO because he really enjoys it and would obviously love to lift the title, but I also think he's sensible enough to realise that things can't be rushed, otherwise why did he say he wouldn't play the AO unless he was fit enough to win it?
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2172 on: November 20, 2013, 11:41 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
I can't feel my legs
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2173 on: November 20, 2013, 11:50 PM »

Andy having too much booze.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2174 on: November 21, 2013, 12:12 AM »

Andy having too much booze.
That isn't funny Gangsta.  Anyway I've just realised that the tweet was made around 6:30pm Miami time, not that that makes me feel any better because he would probably have been practising or in the gym.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 ... 187 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »