Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 ... 193 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 153023 times)
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2175 on: November 21, 2013, 12:15 AM »

That isn't funny Gangsta.  Anyway I've just realised that the tweet was made around 6:30pm Miami time, not that that makes me feel any better because he would probably have been practising or in the gym.

Sorry.
IP Logged
The Gnome
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2176 on: November 21, 2013, 12:35 AM »

You don't honestly think he would post something on facebook like that if it was due to an injury do you? come on, he's obviously been working hard training and it was an off the cuff remark
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2177 on: November 21, 2013, 12:42 AM »

Well now that I'm thinking about it more rationally, I tend to agree with you.  I just got alarmed initially because I'd forgotten that he's in Miami, which is 5 hours behind us, so it's likely he would have just finished either in the gym or practising.  Still, given recent events, it was a pretty thoughtless thing to tweet.
[ Last edit by Aileen November 21, 2013, 12:48 AM ] IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2178 on: November 21, 2013, 12:48 AM »

IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2179 on: November 21, 2013, 12:50 AM »

And that isn't funny either!
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2180 on: November 21, 2013, 12:51 AM »

And that isn't funny either!

Oh come on!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2181 on: November 21, 2013, 01:12 AM »

Oh come on!
I meant that I didn't think it was funny in general, not just in this context.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2182 on: November 21, 2013, 03:58 AM »

Anyway this tweet also got Kevin Mitchell of The Guardian and a couple of others a little concerned, so I'm not the only one -

kevin mitchell ‏@kevinmitchell50
@andy_murray Hope all well

But later on his own Twitter account -

kevin mitchell ‏@kevinmitchell50
@luciahoff @andy_murray I'm told he's fine. Just knackered after a hard day

luciahoff ‏@luciahoff
@kevinmitchell50 @andy_murray Thanks Kevin. GREAT to hear... nothing like a hot bath wont cure..

Zainab Walji ‏@xenon21
@kevinmitchell50 @luciahoff @andy_murray thanks Smile that's a relief #jellylegs
IP Logged
*Sparkle*
Challenger Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2183 on: November 21, 2013, 08:14 AM »

You don't honestly think he would post something on facebook like that if it was due to an injury do you? come on, he's obviously been working hard training and it was an off the cuff remark

Completely agree.  No way would Andy announce a set-back in his recovery like that.  This is the man who described his back as "a bit sore" a few days before the news of his surgery broke.  Despite what some people like to think, he isn't prone to melodrama.  He does like to make the odd joke. lol

My immediate thought was it meant he was training hard, which is a very good sign. Very Happy
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2184 on: November 21, 2013, 01:33 PM »

Like to think that it's a hopeful sign that Andy is joking about his legs on twitter.  Agree he certainly wouldn't have tweeted that if there were a problem
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2185 on: November 21, 2013, 01:44 PM »

Just heard on BBC he is out of the Dream Cup?
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2186 on: November 21, 2013, 01:49 PM »

Just heard on BBC he is out of the Dream Cup?

The events been cancelled nowt to do with andys rehab
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2187 on: November 21, 2013, 01:51 PM »

Just spotted it on other thread. Panicked for a moment. Being deaf obviously didn't hear report properly on BBC. Thanks.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2188 on: November 21, 2013, 05:26 PM »

He's going to be very disappointed because he was looking forward to it so much, and it would have been ideal for his rehab. Frown
IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2189 on: November 21, 2013, 06:56 PM »

does anyone know why?  Is it possible that Andy had decided it was too soon and had told them privately and they decided there was no point in going ahead without him?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 ... 193 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »