Andy Murray vs Nick Kyrgios, Saturday, Time - 10:00am BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 ... 210 Reply

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEGEND.
IP Logged

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
Happy new year guys and girls! Hope 2014 works out well for you all.. best wishes from doha

Love it!! Very Happy
IP Logged

I approve of this entire look.  wub

Me too - best HNY post of the year!
IP Logged

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
Happy new year guys and girls! Hope 2014 works out well for you all.. best wishes from doha

So handsome. Lucky, lucky, lucky Kim.
IP Logged

Very very camp picture.  Think
IP Logged

Not sure this is in the right place - wasnt sure exactly where it would fit LOL

Spotted on twitter

Tweeted by AO account

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/galleries/2014-01-04/201401041388816855719.html
IP Logged

^ Great to see these pics of Andy practising in Melbourne. Thanks for posting eeyorebob.
I'm just concentrating on sending him positive vibes now for the AO - what will be, will be.

Love the pic above with Matt Little - a classic!
IP Logged

Spotted on twitter

Tweeted by AO account

http://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/galleries/2014-01-04/201401041388816855719.html

Fantastic pics. Andy seems so relaxed.
IP Logged

Yes he does look good. Maybe a good sign that he is not uptight about his form.
IP Logged

Yes I thought that, smiley relaxed looking, he is definatly not showing signs of being uptight - he knows what he is doing #GoAndy
IP Logged

Spotted on twitter

Tweeted by AO account

Nice pics, good to see he's practising (after seeing al thos wins of Nadal and Federer and Djokivic practising in Melbourne already..!
IP Logged

Andy getting into a scrap with someone on Twitter in reply to a tweet Harman posted earlier today.

Neil Harman ‏@NeilHarmanTimes 6h
Six months on from becoming @Wimbledon champion, @andy_murray says "If I finished playing tomorrow I'd be content" http://thetim.es/1ifWSrY

Craig Denholm ‏@CraigDenholm 5h
@NeilHarmanTimes And that's why he will never be world number 1. Nadal and Djocovic will never be happy with what they have.

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray 2h
@CraigDenholm @NeilHarmanTimes yea i reckon if novak and rafas careers ended tomorrow they would be gutted with what they have achieved...

Craig Denholm ‏@CraigDenholm 2h
@andy_murray @NeilHarmanTimes Do you not want to win every major? And be world No1? Until you have achieved that you shouldn't be content.

@CraigDenholm @NeilHarmanTimes if my career finished tomorrow i wouldn't be able to do that would i?

Craig Denholm ‏@CraigDenholm 2h
@andy_murray Are you happy/content with what you have achieved?

@CraigDenholm oh no.. I wake up every morning really angry with what I've achieved! I imagine Rafa is fuming with his 35 french opens too

Craig Denholm @CraigDenholm
@andy_murray  I don't believe that this is you! Content= Pleased with your situation not seeking improvement! pic.twitter.com/KPmXsMy2wv

@CraigDenholm thanks for that! i now know the meaning of content.. "Rafa and Novak are fairly content with their lives" did i use it right?

Craig Denholm ‏@CraigDenholm 1h
@andy_murray No because they are still seeking improvement which I believe you are. If they retired they would be content.

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray 1h
@CraigDenholm "if i finished my career tomorrow i would be content" isn't that retiring? you are in a web you can't get out of.. night mate

@andy_murray ok, you can be right and I will be happy.

Stuart Duthie ‏@studuthie3 1h
@andy_murray @CraigDenholm if I was the first british winner of Wimbledon in 77 years, regardless of whether I had achieved anything else...

Stuart Duthie ‏@studuthie3 1h
@andy_murray @CraigDenholm in my career, I would be fair delighted with myself if I retired tomorrow

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray 1h
@CraigDenholm i will be fighting as hard as i can to try and win the aussie open dont worry

@andy_murray brilliant, Ive took this as an omen. pic.twitter.com/L4Ok8NJga3

manuel. #NoleFamAUS ‏@djokovicAUS 51m
@andy_murray I will be content if you reply, see what I did there HAHAHA

IP Logged

HAHAHAHAHA
IP Logged

35 french opens. Dark humour indeed.
IP Logged

Fantastic pics. Andy seems so relaxed.
Just hope Lendl wasn't around to see that tweener. Whistle

Andy getting into a scrap with someone on Twitter in reply to a tweet Harman posted earlier today.
lol  That eejit picked the wrong person to tangle with.  Good on ya Andy!

[ Last edit by Aileen January 08, 2014, 06:56 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 ... 210 Reply