Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Murray on Twitter & Facebook 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 ... 188 Go Down Reply
Author

Murray on Twitter & Facebook

(Read 140478 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2430 on: January 30, 2014, 07:40 PM »

Ok, and on Breakfast news? cos thats not on Iplayer Frown

Yeah I know I checked also cause I just caught the end of it this morning and wanted to watch again.

Wonder why it isnt on I player  Think
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2431 on: January 31, 2014, 01:06 AM »

I don't know I'm not on MW for a few days and come back to find he's getting married, is a dope head and has plans to kill rafa  doh
It really is amazing what important news you can miss on MW in a very short space of time. wink
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2432 on: January 31, 2014, 11:59 AM »

Maybe Andy was serious we don't know after all he will be in Scotland to open his new hotel. Maybe he is laying a false trail who knows he is a joker we really do not know if it is true or false.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2433 on: January 31, 2014, 12:18 PM »

Maybe Andy was serious we don't know after all he will be in Scotland to open his new hotel. Maybe he is laying a false trail who knows he is a joker we really do not know if it is true or false.

This was in his Q & A

sarah ‏@sarahfiske96: @andy_murray @Tori_A25 when will you come home to scotland and meet your amazing fans:)? #murray8ward1

Andy: @sarahfiske96 @Tori_A25 hoping to come back in April time

Assuming this isn't one of his sarcastic answers, it looks like he is intending to be there at some point in April
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2434 on: January 31, 2014, 12:42 PM »

This was in his Q & A

sarah ‏@sarahfiske96: @andy_murray @Tori_A25 when will you come home to scotland and meet your amazing fans:)? #murray8ward1

Andy: @sarahfiske96 @Tori_A25 hoping to come back in April time

Assuming this isn't one of his sarcastic answers, it looks like he is intending to be there at some point in April
I understand, because I think Judy mentioned it, that Andy will be receiving the Freedom of Stirling some time in April.  Also I saw in a list, "The ten best new UK hotels in 2014", that Cromlix House is going to open on 1 April (an appropriate date for Andy the Joker!), although I can find nothing to say that there will be any sort of grand opening event, but knowing what he's like I expect that if there is anything at all that it'll be low key.  Also the QF of the Davis Cup starts on the 4th, so if GB get through and Andy plays, then a lot would depend on whether it's a home tie or not.
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2435 on: January 31, 2014, 12:43 PM »

I understand, because I think Judy mentioned it, that Andy will be receiving the Freedom of Stirling some time in April.

Yes, we discussed this when NH said Andy was not down to play Monte Carlo this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-25059286
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2436 on: January 31, 2014, 12:56 PM »

Yes, we discussed this when NH said Andy was not down to play Monte Carlo this year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-25059286

Thanks for reminder and the article, which I did read.  Unfortunately my memory isn't quite as good as it used to be!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2437 on: January 31, 2014, 01:07 PM »

Thanks for reminder and the article, which I did read.  Unfortunately my memory isn't quite as good as it used to be!

Your memory is great Aileen, and there's a lot to remember on MW (and quite a lot better forgotten!)

Andy says "April time", Hotel opening is April 1st, Monte Carlo is 13th April (which he may enter anyway) - I think that's all we've got to go on at the moment. No idea how Freedom of Stirling ceremonies are scheduled...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2438 on: January 31, 2014, 01:15 PM »

Your memory is great Aileen, and there's a lot to remember on MW (and quite a lot better forgotten!)
Thank you for that kind comment, and I agree that there's a great deal better forgotten, unfortunately.

Andy says "April time", Hotel opening is April 1st, Monte Carlo is 13th April (which he may enter anyway) - I think that's all we've got to go on at the moment. No idea how Freedom of Stirling ceremonies are scheduled...
I have no idea either, nor even what they entail, although I do know that, should he choose to do so, he would then be entitled to drive his sheep through the city centre!
IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2439 on: February 07, 2014, 05:51 PM »

Andy keeping an eye on the other Brits

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  10m
Evo wins again, great result.. #4setstogo

...which followed on from yesterday's "Evo wins 76 in the third and is now only 6 sets away from a place in the top 100.. #closerthanyouthink"

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray  9m
Congrats to heather Watson too.. putting great Britain up 1-0 up vs romania in the fed cup

Dan Smethurst through to his 4th consecutive futures final to start the year... impressive consistency
[ Last edit by Elena February 07, 2014, 06:08 PM ] IP Logged
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2440 on: February 07, 2014, 06:38 PM »

I think Andy is great the way he looks out for other British players.  It was clear what a boost it was having him in the DC team. 
IP Logged
xxdanixx
Seed

Dream big, because little dreams have little magic

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2441 on: February 07, 2014, 07:19 PM »

Andy Murray ‏@andy_murray
#productplacement

IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2442 on: February 07, 2014, 07:41 PM »

She,s found her sole mate.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2443 on: February 07, 2014, 07:43 PM »

She,s found her sole mate.
What is wrong with you and apostrophes that turn out like commas?  

They are cute (the dogs) - just asking?
[ Last edit by Elly February 07, 2014, 07:46 PM ] IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Murray on Twitter & Facebook « Reply #2444 on: February 07, 2014, 09:09 PM »

What is wrong with you and apostrophes that turn out like commas? 

They are cute (the dogs) - just asking?
It isn't just Robbie, Elly.  I've noticed this on here before and it seems it's how some older mobile phones represent apostrophes in text messages.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 ... 188 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »