Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Andy Talk  >  Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Poll
Question: Who will win the final?
Andy in 2 - 18 (51.4%)
Andy in 3 - 13 (37.1%)
Marin in 2 - 1 (2.9%)
Marin in 3 - 0 (0%)
lendl wins thinking it's already the charity dubs - 3 (8.6%)
Total Voters: 35

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 Go Down Reply
Author

Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final

(Read 10643 times)
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #990 on: June 17, 2013, 10:41 PM »

Or the daily mail
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #991 on: June 17, 2013, 10:51 PM »

And me. I have commented on that thread too, I'm MurrayWizard.
  I'm Aviator, but I don't go often, and I rarely post.
IP Logged
Rachie
Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #992 on: June 17, 2013, 10:56 PM »

The BBC/DM idiots have very little knowledge of tennis hence why they have got Andy Murray completely wrong! They probably only watch slam Sfs and F thats it. I bet half of them haven't heard of a M1000.
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #993 on: June 18, 2013, 06:41 AM »

MTF is a trolls paradise. It's hilarious... though I do worry that some of the individuals who appear to be obvious trolls are actually deadly serious. In which case, humanity is doomed. Doomed!

The internet is awash with complete nutters. Am always surprised at the personal details people seem happy to reveal. nah
Whatever you do you leave a trail. Scary. nervous
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #994 on: June 18, 2013, 08:45 AM »

The thing with the internet is that it has the much the same effect as road rage with certain types of people. You know what I mean, you get certain people who are perfectly normal, sane individuals. You put them in a car and they become raving loonies. I'm convinced the same thing happens with certain types on the net.

It strikes me that a lot of the people who criticise Andy don't have a clue about the sport. Look at the things they say, 99% of it is some sort of personal insult, which is the usual position people take in life when they haven't got a clue what they are talking about.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #995 on: June 18, 2013, 01:08 PM »

I've never visited - MW is my only internet indulgence - and it sounds to me as if I've chosen well! 
I haven't either Elly and with what I've heard, I think I'll pass!  Wink
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #996 on: June 18, 2013, 01:28 PM »

Ferrer loses in the first round of De Bosch to Malisse. Interesting result.
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #997 on: June 18, 2013, 02:02 PM »

Oh that's surprising,
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #998 on: June 18, 2013, 04:23 PM »

I saw that result earlier on. Very surprising. Then again, is it me or is Ferrer going from one extreme to the other this year? His results seem to be a bit all over the place.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #999 on: June 18, 2013, 04:27 PM »

Ferrer is a shitty vulture.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1000 on: June 18, 2013, 04:27 PM »

Ferrer is a shitty vulture.

I bet he's a big fan of you too.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1001 on: June 18, 2013, 04:28 PM »

I post on MTF (I'm Andi-M) Its pretty funny some of the time. But yeah there is an awful lot of rubbish posted on those forums about all players. I'd say Andy probably get the worst of it with Rafa, and Ferrer not far behind.

LOL I KNEW IT! And you denied it last time I asked you.

The avatar gave it away instantly though.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1002 on: June 18, 2013, 04:28 PM »

I bet he's a big fan of you too.

He worships me.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1003 on: June 18, 2013, 04:29 PM »

He worships me.

I bet he does.
IP Logged
lashurst
Veteran

Murray Mad

Re: Andy Murray vs Marin Cilic - Aegon Championship Final « Reply #1004 on: June 18, 2013, 05:51 PM »

I just want to thank those who post livestream addys, videos and pictures. For those of us who struggle to see things outside the US and other areas such as Canada and Norway etc. we get to see what you all are watching. This is a great place.

I was so happy to see Andy having so much fun. Great to see Tim Herman, he looked great.
Yes, thank you, Apollo, I agree whole heartedly with you there!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 66 [67] 68 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »